• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys MMS 152 Superman Christopher Reeve Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: HT TTA body, EB Bruce Lee & Donnie Yen Part Outs + Vintage GI Joes

Prices dropped on both Transformers: Omega Supreme & Devastator!

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT TTA body, EB Bruce Lee & Donnie Yen Part Outs + Vintage TF's, GIJ's

Hot Toys Dx04 Bruce Lee custom GOD figure added - Page 1

Re: FS: HT Dx04 Bruce Lee GOD bash, HT TTA body, EB Bruce Lee & Donnie Yen Part Outs

New DX04 Part Out Added :rock

Re: FS: CHEAP HOT TOYS Dx04 Bruce Lee PART OUT! Enterbay Part Out, Vintage TF's & Joe

1 Dx04 Bruce Lee PERS Clean Sculpt Pending, Only 1 left! :wave

Last edited:
Re: FS: CHEAP HOT TOYS Dx04 Bruce Lee PART OUT! Enterbay Part Out, Vintage TF's & Joe

1 Dx04 Bruce Lee PERS Clean Sculpt now SOLD, Only 1 left! :wave

If the DX04 body isnt sold...i will take it with a clean PERS sculpt. Only looking to get both together, so let me know if if falls through.

Thanks.

If the DX04 body isnt sold...i will take it with a clean PERS sculpt. Only looking to get both together, so let me know if if falls through.

Thanks.

Hey spectramr thanks for the comment.

There is actually someone on the wait list for the body if this falls through ahead of you making you #2 on the wait list. Sorry! :monkey1:

If you change your mind about the sculpt please drop a comment or PM, thanks!

No worries....thanks for the response. Will let you know about the PERS head.

Deal with confidence ! Great guy and good seller.

Last Bruce Lee clean PERS sculpt now PENDING :panic:

Custom Way of the Dragon suit added for sale :wave

Last edited:
Back