• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys MMS 152 Superman Christopher Reeve Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: CHEAP EB Donnie Yen PARTS, Matrix McFarlane & vintage GI Joe vehicles

Eric, I see you have the WoTD clothes with my name as 'pending' :horror I already ordered a set from the seller I referred to you and I thought you were putting that suit to good use when you get the WoTD hairpiece and FoF calm sculpt!!

Eric, I see you have the WoTD clothes with my name as 'pending' :horror I already ordered a set from the seller I referred to you and I thought you were putting that suit to good use when you get the WoTD hairpiece and FoF calm sculpt!!

You fail. I have 2 of them :lol

No worry I'll list it for sale again :)

You fail. I have 2 of them :lol

No worry I'll list it for sale again :)

:slap

I remember a pic where one of your Donnie Yens/Bruce Lee DX was wearing it... and then I remember you saying you have one WoD on a BL3.5 ready just for a head sculpt to arrive and make it complete

So whats that Bruce Lee wearing now? Nothing?! ala shadowfla? :horror

:slap

I remember a pic where one of your Donnie Yens/Bruce Lee DX was wearing it... and then I remember you saying you have one WoD on a BL3.5 ready just for a head sculpt to arrive and make it complete

So whats that Bruce Lee wearing now? Nothing?! ala shadowfla? :horror

I put my Donnie in something else & have a 3.5 wearing 1 of them, so I had a spare waiting for you :slap

I put my Donnie in something else & have a 3.5 wearing 1 of them, so I had a spare waiting for you :slap

Use the spare, send it to tinister, he'll make a more accurate clothing or something with it... or maybe hey you can buy that original WoD head for $60 on Ebay and make the thing look more 'authentic' ugly nonetheless... :wink1:

Use the spare, send it to tinister, he'll make a more accurate clothing or something with it... or maybe hey you can buy that original WoD head for $60 on Ebay and make the thing look more 'authentic' ugly nonetheless... :wink1:

Tin looking for one? Haven't seen him post in ages.

Tin looking for one? Haven't seen him post in ages.

Not really looking, but like always he got a Kato suit JUST so that he could retailor the original kato suit from EB. He has a WoTD, and Im sure given the chance to own another pair he'd take it to be able to freely experiment into making the original WoTD clothes better

Not really looking, but like always he got a Kato suit JUST so that he could retailor the original kato suit from EB. He has a WoTD, and Im sure given the chance to own another pair he'd take it to be able to freely experiment into making the original WoTD clothes better

I wonder if he's the 1 who bought my Kato spare off Ebay? I'll shoot him a PM then, thanks for the heads up.

Re: FS:HT Sweeney Todd, EB Donnie Yen PARTS, Matrix McFarlane

LeBump
duckhunt.gif

Last edited:
Re: FS:HT Sweeney Todd, EB Donnie Yen PARTS, Matrix McFarlane

Adding Mech Test Tony Long Sleeve shirt page 1 :dance

Re: FS:HT Sweeney Todd, HT Mech Test Shirt, EB Donnie Yen PARTS, Matrix McFarlane

:wave:wave:wave

Matrix Lot SOLD

Last edited:
Back