Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh....crap. I got the piece off, but I can't for the life of me get it back on! I don't think anything is broken. I didn't hear any "sickening snap" and nothing looks....wrong. On either the chest or the piece itself.

I'm clearly making this more complicated than it really is. Maybe I need more coffee....or just....some....speed or something.
:panic:

It has a sliding catch, not fitted on. U just slide it down to get teh damaged part out. There are 4 pegs on the chest to keep it from falling off.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
This has to my favorite Iron Man design next to the Mark 2. I can't wait to have this in my collection. Great pics everyone.

Chromed mark v :

mark5chrome.jpg

I got mine out too and looks great, my left clean arm is dull red color, but i can hardly notice it untill you all mention it. I can live with that.

i love the figure but the worst thing is that under the removable chest armour is a gleaming SILVER PAINTJOB!!!!! why could'nt they do that for the whole figure instead of the dull grey paint

Last edited:
Back