Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I am on the fence on this one. I have him pre-ordered as well. Don't like the matte finish. I could spend the money on something else, like Iron Monger.

It's not matte, it's gloss, it's just not fully metallic. The calling the silver parts "matte" is driving me nuts.

Have to admit in this picture it looks like grey primer with no metallic at all. Good picture just bad illustration of the "metal".

65036210.jpg

It is metallic it's just a metallic fleck, not a mirror finish metallic. Looks very similar to the old Mark II to me. A lot of people keep posting the above pic but I think OMG's pics are more telling.

313041df.jpg

yup.. seen it up close during comic con and most of the pictures do not do justice to the actual model specially the infamous "grey" metallic on the suit except some like OMG :p

I'm on the fence, some pics look good, others the figure looks ordinary. I'm not sold on it.

Need to see more pics. I might just get the MK II AUV and save some cash on this one.

I still think the suitcase is a wasted inclusion.

Last edited:
I showed my soon to be wife OMG's pics and she said "When is your's going to get here? This thing is frickin AWESOME!" My first HT purchase and my fiance' is excited for it to come. That is an awesome sign. LOL

I don't seeing anything wrong with it and i for one can't wait to own this one. :yess:

I showed my soon to be wife OMG's pics and she said "When is your's going to get here? This thing is frickin AWESOME!" My first HT purchase and my fiance' is excited for it to come. That is an awesome sign. LOL

Congrats to your new Hot Toys addiction!!!

Congrats to your new Hot Toys addiction!!!
It is cool to have your fiance's support too.

I wish my wife had your girlfriends enthusiasm. That's not another one them toys, that's all I get & some times a slap :(

thanks for the comments guys. Yeah she is big into Ironman and when I showed her this and the other HTs Ironman releases she flipped. I have the Mk,II Unleashed, Cap America and Batman Begins first night out on preorder.

Back