Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I mention his waist is an inch too thin, he stands 3/4 of an inch too short, and he walks with a limp? :lol

Don't make me slap you! :mad:
SlapGif1.gif
:lol

No easy solutions, I'm afraid.

You would need to do a full repaint if you wanted it to look like a professional job.

:rotfl People expect this to be fully chromed out for some reason :cuckoo:

:dunno Looks just about perfect to me.

The photos are probably fooling people.

I need to get up close and personal with this baby, ASAP!

Unleashed is going to be awesome as well. :thud:

How would you guys make the metal a little more shinier if you wanted to do a mod???

You would need to do a full repaint if you wanted it to look like a professional job.

not true. there is silver weathering powder you can literally drybrush on. its very simple.
even a quick careful layer of testors model masters acrylic aluminum would do the trick.

i simply dont think its worth any work at all really. looks great as is.

I showed my soon to be wife OMG's pics and she said "When is your's going to get here? This thing is frickin AWESOME!" My first HT purchase and my fiance' is excited for it to come. That is an awesome sign. LOL

keyword here is fiance.

Lets see how she'll react, after you've been married for 5 years, and you have a toy coming in every month :lol

How would you guys make the metal a little more shinier if you wanted to do a mod???

Tamiya Weathering Pastel - Rust/Gun metal & silver #87085. Brush it on, not permanent, nothing ruined but realistic.

Quite sparkly when the light catches it.

5486998134_eef7629d07_z.jpg

Looking forward to the Mark V finally shipping. Only things I have to pay for this month are that and the ThreeA Caesar pre-paid pre-order.

Back