Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lc0ymy6QII1qat268.gif

Ebay - Iron Man V"

Is this really releasing this month?

tumblr_ldtan1Do7D1qzwh4i.gif

Ironman MK V is released in HK already according to some of the fellows over at Hot Toys Community...:yess:

Wondering when will it be released for the rest of the world...:impatient:

finally gave in and ordered.

$200 with no head sculpture and no ss exclusive had me on the fence for a long time. Would not have ordered if it was an iteration of existing mark #, but mark v is new. Figured better to buy it now instead of regret not having a complete set later on then pay extra $$ to the flippers on ebay.

The suitcase accessory is nice, but at least 1 head sculpture should be mandatory on all iron man figures from HT :(

The guys who keep any HT and other figures at their work are both brave and lucky, i wouldn't leave anything in the office unless it was staying there until i can get it home, and the guys at my work know the figures i buy are expensive...though i never let on how much, but when they see the figures, they agree that they look really cool

this sounds really similar to me, i wont leave anything like this at work. These are my prized posessions and things have a tendency to go walkies were i work. Can you imagine leaving A MK V on your desk overnight....the thought makes me sick :slap

I hope this is coming out soon will mean i can stagger the payments for everything otherwise i will be paying through the nose come oct/nov time theres just far too many P.O's that are too good to turn down and im weak lol :thud:

I wouldnt worry about it coming out soon anyway, i contacted the guy i have it on PO with in HK and he said late Oct/ Nov time...hope hes wrong !!

Last edited:
this sounds really similar to me, i wont leave anything like this at work. These are my prized posessions and things have a tendency to go walkies were i work. Can you imagine leaving A MK V on your desk overnight....the thought makes me sick :slap

I hope this is coming out soon will mean i can stagger the payments for everything otherwise i will be paying through the nose come oct/nov time theres just far too many P.O's that are too good to turn down and im weak lol :thud:

if you think thats bad, i left some thing in the office for a week! was letting some people see it as it arrived just before the weekend, then i kept forgetting to take it home with me :slap, but in regards to things going walkies, people wouldn't do that to me, they know im a collector and these things are expensive...

Yes my sentiments are with u and I am too weak to resist HT pre-orders. Wishing for staggered shipments of HT figures and this is getting to be a good Hot Toys Collecting Year!! :clap

I would totally get one but there is only so much I can buy considering all the good stuff that has been announced lately. I had to choose favorites.

I would totally get one but there is only so much I can buy considering all the good stuff that has been announced lately. I had to choose favorites.

but you have to get at least 1 of each mark #. and mark v is one of the more unique armors as it's a portable version.

also i havent seen a single ironman figure from ht sell for less than their original cost on ebay, considering the gazallion versions hot toys has released this is absoutely amazing.

i would say get mark v and not regret later!

but you have to get at least 1 of each mark #. and mark v is one of the more unique armors as it's a portable version.

also i havent seen a single ironman figure from ht sell for less than their original cost on ebay, considering the gazallion versions hot toys has released this is absoutely amazing.

i would say get mark v and not regret later!

As of now I really can't but may changed my mind after I see the "in hand" pictures. That is what happened to Spiderman, I was initially going to pass on it but changed my mind in the last minute.

According to some bloke named Tony Cheung this will be available in HK within 2 weeks.

I'm annoyed. I'm lucky i have the money for this now that Jack has been delayed, because if not i wouldn't have the money for this until October because that's when HT said they were now releasing it.

I wonder when SSC will get it now

Incidentally Hottoys.jp still have this listed as October 2011

I know delays are a thing that can happen and you have to live with it, but this looks to be delayed and then brought forward again, and that is just screwing with peoples expectations and financial arrangements for HT.​

Last edited:
According to some bloke named Tony Cheung this will be available in HK within 2 weeks.

I'm annoyed. I'm lucky i have the money for this now that Jack has been delayed, because if not i wouldn't have the money for this until October because that's when HT said they were now releasing it.

I wonder when SSC will get it now

Incidentally Hottoys.jp still have this listed as October 2011

I know delays are a thing that can happen and you have to live with it, but this looks to be delayed and then brought forward again, and that is just screwing with peoples expectations and financial arrangements for HT.​

Aye, a bit soul destroying when the release date keeps getting changed, i don't know where you've ordered your figure from, but for future reference, if you check out Kapow toys, they can sometimes be cheaper, i preordered the mark v from them in february, they offer free delivery to uk customers, the only thing is, you need to pay for the item at the time but its handy if you're waiting on figures being released a few months down the line

Was this armor ever actually referred to as the mark V in the movie? I know in the book the suitcase is called the football, but nowhere is this or any of the armors given a designation or number. So figured they are being numbered as they are shown.

Back