Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It maybe a go if you live close enough to go pick them up to save on shipping costs.
They are selling the Mk.V for $188.99.
With CA sales tax, at 9.75%, you must add $18.43 to that.

I've never payed that much in shipping.

I'm not saving when I buy from them.

Wait so i read October on HT community, and someone on here say nov-dec, so its bascially 4th QTR, and the Teon lightcysle has been delayed to next year.

I wish Hot Toys wouldnt announce so many damn figures if they promise incorrect release dates, take your time and get them out on time rather than get too many up for order and end up delaying things.

Given the quality control issues with the Mark 6 (which seemed to be minor---yet they're still discussing missing arm washers in the MK 6 thread), you'd think buyers would be patient and wait for high quality.

Instead of champ at the bit & then gnash the teeth and pull the hair!

These aren't Wal-mart peg warmers, folks . . . .:cuckoo:

:exactly: The delays do get annoying, but better that than a rushed figure.

And it doesn't hurt that we have so much coming out that the wait doesn't feel like a drought of releases. However, I am still waiting on Thor for goodness sake.

Better a good delayed figure than a bad rushed one any day.

Given the quality control issues with the Mark 6 (which seemed to be minor---yet they're still discussing missing arm washers in the MK 6 thread), you'd think buyers would be patient and wait for high quality.

Instead of champ at the bit & then gnash the teeth and pull the hair!

These aren't Wal-mart peg warmers, folks . . . .:cuckoo:
Funny you should mention the Mk.VI as that was the exact figure I was thinking of when ali made his statement (posted above). :lol

They are selling the Mk.V for $188.99.
With CA sales tax, at 9.75%, you must add $18.43 to that.

I've never payed that much in shipping.

I'm not saving when I buy from them.

Big bad toys and Corner store are the only two stores I compare prices with, they're the lowest I have found online. Cornerstore is usually the lower price with BBTS second, then shipping and/or taxes plays in.

BBTS sells the mark 5 for 199.00 + shipping would probably fall into 215.00 range.

CSC with taxes goes for 209.00 not a lot of difference but i get to pick it up (15 min drive) and examine the piece before taking it home.

If it weren't for CSC, I'd go for BBTS.

Guys where can i get one? CSC does not allow the item to be added to cart. Maybe it's sold out there too.

Big bad toys and Corner store are the only two stores I compare prices with, they're the lowest I have found online. Cornerstore is usually the lower price with BBTS second, then shipping and/or taxes plays in.

BBTS sells the mark 5 for 199.00 + shipping would probably fall into 215.00 range.

CSC with taxes goes for 209.00 not a lot of difference but i get to pick it up (15 min drive) and examine the piece before taking it home.

If it weren't for CSC, I'd go for BBTS.
AE and BBTS are the two places I check first.
AE has been cheaper, however.

I like both places because they put the Hot Toys brown, outer shipping box inside another shipping box and stuff the inside to further protect your merchandise. :yess:

Just curious...does CSC do something similar or do they ship using the Hot Toys shipping box?

Back