Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: I can wait a little longer on this one as well. I just recently paid for Thor and Odin, and the Tracker Predator just got released today in HK. Q3 is just plain crazy.

Wait Wait are you serious Tracker predator just released in HK so in a little less then a month we should see him here. I could have sworn this was due out in August. Man I wish they would publish a release schedule.

Wait Wait are you serious Tracker predator just released in HK so in a little less then a month we should see him here. I could have sworn this was due out in August. Man I wish they would publish a release schedule.

I figured August too, but Tracker is out in HK now. So the Mark V might be pretty close to being released over there too now. :dunno

Just been advised by my seller that the figure will not be released until Nov/Dec...please tell me this is not true :pray:

Just been advised by my seller that the figure will not be released until Nov/Dec...please tell me this is not true :pray:

I would think so there are so many others figures that are due out and I think I read that this has a September release date so maybe sometime after that.

I would think so there are so many others figures that are due out and I think I read that this has a September release date so maybe sometime after that.

Yea, with all the other figures HT is pumping out a delay isnt that shocking, but it still kinda sucks that we have to wait even longer now.

man, this is my most highly anticipated preorder. but i went insane a little while back and preorders many many things, hahaha. and with thor and tracker releasing so close i got very scared.
so while a delay is heartbreaking, by bank account can use the time to recover.

though december is NEVER a good month for me...

January tends to be the worst for me. All wiped out from x-mas and then a ton of POs hit.

With having the Gun Metal in July and then things like Tracker Predator, I delay on this Iron Man is actually quite welcome.

I felt there has been a bottle neck of releases lately.

Back