Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm telling you, this will be the Mark I of the Iron Man 2 line. People are worried about the Mark IV or the VI or even War Machine but this one will be the one that will go for hundreds over MSRP once everything is said and done.

Pretty cool. What 1:6 scale car have they put the suitcase in on that first scan? Looks like he has the expandable waist like the Mark IV/VI for articulation, but doesn't look like it does him much good.

Did no one see the Milk Magazine/Plastic Enemies photos on Hot Toys' Facebook page under the photos section?

6a853733jw6dd3ui4563oj.jpg

6a853733jw6dd3u9qmkx8j.jpg

6a853733jw6dd3u1wj4huj.jpg

Come on guys, tell me that the kids don't really need that college fund. Right, they can do it on their own. Besides daddy needs his HT fix. :thud: I'm thinking HT could make 2011 a very expensive year.

One page missing from the Milk scan. :slap

They are talking about HT is going to release couple more Bruce Lee figure this year and the price will be under $1000 HKD. :yess:

Master Dedguy showed me the way. I have yet to master other words though as it takes great care to master this black magic

Geil, you crazoid :lol You'd want to have some good magic to circumvent this action.

FAQ

"What is not acceptable in a post?
This board is intended for adult collectors but the profanity filter is on. Please keep the discussion at a PG-13 level, this goes for Off-Topic as well. If you try to circumvent the language filter your post will be deleted or edited. Ignoring this rule will need to banning."

You might want to excercise your right to use the delete capabilities of the editing function. :lol

Also, you might want to back track on some of your posts, because either you or someone else has been casting non-compliant :lol spells.

:rock

Curse the quote.

Last edited:
Please note, anyone avoiding the language filter will get a few nice infractions which will lead to banning (that's if not banned immediately ;)), all wrapped in a big bow.

So please don't try, thank you.
Shell
x :peace

Finally a figure from the Iron Man 2 line that I want. Will definitely be pre-ordering.

I'm telling you, this will be the Mark I of the Iron Man 2 line. People are worried about the Mark IV or the VI or even War Machine but this one will be the one that will go for hundreds over MSRP once everything is said and done.

:exactly:

This clueless noob agrees!

(I saw a sealed Mk. 1 in a completed ebay auction that sold for over $800 by the time shipping kicked in.:cuckoo:)

Back