Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm telling you, this will be the Mark I of the Iron Man 2 line. People are worried about the Mark IV or the VI or even War Machine but this one will be the one that will go for hundreds over MSRP once everything is said and done.

yup. bought only mark I from the first film since i thought the rest of of the ht mark suits are subpar. and now mark V will be the only one to get for me from film 2. aside from war machine, of course. :)

now... what's the going price for mark I again lately? is it $600 or $700 now? :thud:

Is cornerstore comics a good place to buy hottoys figures? are they legit?

^Yes, I've ordered from them a few times and have picked up products from their store. They had a CC theft problem over a year ago, but their systems have been fixed.

Overpriced indeed.
That seller isn't even trying to be competitive. :lol

There's another seller listing a Mk.I,II,III, and Stark suit all used for much less.

I'm telling you, this will be the Mark I of the Iron Man 2 line. People are worried about the Mark IV or the VI or even War Machine but this one will be the one that will go for hundreds over MSRP once everything is said and done.

I beg to differ.

Everyone wanted the Mark 3 from the first line, mark 1 and mark 2 being the least popular. HT made almost 3 times of POing for the mark 3.

From the IM 2 line, almost everyone I know wants a mark 6 and mark 5. mark 4 being least popular. I guess many thinks that it looks too similar to the mark 6 that have most of the screen action time.

Thats why I think in the long run, when most of these collectors figured out they need to have the full line up of the suits, mark 4 would be the hardest to track down as its the least popular right now.

I see less and less people holding out for the VI everyday ..i think people know the VI will be in avengers and that the IV will be the last true hot toys Ironman with a circle chest piece.

We're entitled to our own opinions, not our own facts.

You makes a statement of fact, then you best be ready to proves it!

(and dude, the preferred nomenclature is "limited edition collectible figure.")

the IV will be the last true hot toys Ironman with a circle chest piece.

Actually, the topic of this thread is the last with a circular chest piece, no?

Oops, my bad. I really meant..."action figures".

No i had no problem with you calling them dolls ..i just had a problem with the fact that you think it's lame for someone to ask for proof in relation to the production of a hot toys figure ...what's wrong with that? ..this is a discussion thread about a hot toys figure, people have more to say then just "that's an awesome figure" or "my one just shipped".

Back