Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these Iron Man figures. Too bad they are so hard to find in Canada, and a lot of US companies seem unwilling to ship them due to teh overall value of the figures.

I wish i had the mark 1 as well...i was out of the loop at that time...that being said mark V is gonna be sweet with the rest of my IM 2 suits!! just picture that shelf lol

I agree, Mark V is the most expensive of all the suits that came out for IM2 so far..i remember MarkIV & War-Machine were $179.99 & this guy is at $189.99 strait up then when the release date nears he's gonna jump another $10

I love these Iron Man figures. Too bad they are so hard to find in Canada, and a lot of US companies seem unwilling to ship them due to teh overall value of the figures.

there are lots of places, where abouts do you live? im in calgary and there is 5 comic/hobby stores i get my stuff from, i order the majority from toys2, and shipping is awesome from him

Alter Ego has him up for pre order at $188.99. He's one spend MF'r. This seems to becoming more common with HT, The Predators, T1 T-800, IM Mark VI. All seem to be hovering closer too the $200 mark.
:gah: This is not good for all the future releases in 2011. :slap

This hobby is getting fun. If people aren't _____ing about Sideshow's sculpt or paint apps, they're _____ing about HT's pricing. :panic:

$209? wow. a bit high considering you don't get extra head or more stuff with it. I will still get it since I really want it. Gonna wait till payday to order from sideshow as they are requiring a deposit, I know its only $20 bucks but its $20 bucks I need for gas.

Does Alter Ego charge you when they are about to ship or at the time you order?

Back