Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We might not. There's enough action in it involving Tony and the already out Whiplash that it could happen easily,

I think this'll be that last fig HT shoots out from the Iron Man 2 license IMO i really don't see a Race Suit Stark being made at all & i don't see why there would be any demand for a $100+ figure of downey jr in a race suit lol

Like the Mech Test they could easily make it a dio centric figure so reuse and slightly alter Tony sculpt with BD in racesuit and then add the racetrack base and add debris from his F1 and it should easily sell enough to make it profitable.

The race suit imo would only be semi-worthwhile if it came with an open ready to be used suitcase.

The race suit imo would only be semi-worthwhile if it came with an open ready to be used suitcase.

Yes :exactly: For me that was the whole draw of this figure, an open suit case with all the kibbles and bits inside. I thought HT would surely do it justice :gah: The suit case we're getting now is no more detailed than the unofficial Takara one.

I'd definitely get a Tony figure, with open suit case and just half of the armor mid transformation. But it should have been included with this.

I'm sure someone will make a custom race suit at some point, It would be nice if HT just produced it and sold it with a headless Truetype.

too bad its a lot of work and hence not likely to sell as an extension pack for cheap like the Jericco suit but I would take whatever they throw me. the track dio I dont see difficulty in at all. getting 1/6 F1 debris is the problem

I'd definitely get a Tony figure, with open suit case and just half of the armor mid transformation.

This is not out of the question. I could see this possibly happening although I thought we'd see a race suit with the MKV, like DX Police Joker.

Still, it's pretty awesome as is.

Last edited:
Yeah that's a great looking figure, having him next to Whiplash would be awsome. Would love to get this but I'm gonna have to settle for War Machine & the VI from IM2. To much I want this year all ready.

Just preordered from BBTS.

Glad this finally is getting released; at least it's visually striking and it'll break up the MK IV and VI.

Back