Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're Ok...
They Lack In Customer Service...Alot, But They Are A Legit And Safe Place To Order Figures, The other Big Problem Is That They Never Update Their Website.
You Could Be Ordering Something, Saying It's In Stock, Next Thing You Know, You Get An Email 10 Days Later Saying The Item Is Sold Out Etc..

I ordered a Spidey from them recently and had no problems at all. :dunno

Arguing about the validity of pricing is a long tradition and is ultimately pointless. You either trust a company to give you the best product at the best price they can or you don't. Simple as that. You can never "know". The best you can do is make educated guesses and I know I'm not educated and I'm willing to bet most other people posting here are not either. So they're just uninformed layman's guesses.

For me, I trust that HT is in this for the hobby not for the money. If they where in it for the money they could be doing something with much better profit margins.

Owner Howard Chan just bought a $10 million house in Hong Kong, so HT is in it for the money....same thing as any business is in business...for the profit. Any other statement otherwise is pretty:cuckoo:

Owner Howard Chan just bought a $10 million house in Hong Kong, so HT is in it for the money....same thing as any business is in business...for the profit. Any other statement otherwise is pretty:cuckoo:

You will never understand what I said.

Sorry if I sound like a noob but...isnt Howard Chan the owner also a scrulptor just like Yulli whom he hires???
Cause I see his name on the Hot Toys boxes credits....just curious about this

pics by Cedric1991

DSC09472.jpg

DSC09480.jpg

DSC09492.jpg

DSC09497.jpg

pics by JhonnyM

318935_10150289259647550_546327549_8017351_2141968_n.jpg

299763_10150289299782550_546327549_8017873_4947940_n.jpg

318947_10150289299372550_546327549_8017870_759952_n.jpg

Wow that looks epic! I can't see how anyone couldn't like this figure. :rock

You're right, this figure looks AWESOME!!!, perhaps some people's standards are just too high, have seen comments in other threads from people saying a product (not this one) isn't up to their standards

I think the figure looks pretty cool, just something about mask which puts me off it. Don't know what... Maybe the lines are too defined.

Last edited:
You're right, this figure looks AWESOME!!!, perhaps some people's standards are just too high, have seen comments in other threads from people saying a product (not this one) isn't up to their standards

I've read stuff like that myself.

I think the figure looks pretty cool, just something about mask which puts me off it. Don't know what... Maybe the lines are too defined.

The lines are actually too defined and the body proportions...well, he looks a little too thin IMO. BUT in spite of that, I also think it is an awesome figure overall and I am sure it will be a very sought-after piece in the future, as it is an amazing and very unique design and I doubt we will ever see something like that again.

It's all the shoulders if you ask me. The shoulders are too far from the body. I'm hoping that I can do something with posing to bring the shoulders in closer to the body.

this pic is amazing.

318935_10150289259647550_546327549_8017351_2141968_n.jpg

are his lights in fact BLUEr than the other iron man figures? or is the camera just playing tricks?

I hope borisasf doesn't mind me using his pic to work with. If so I'll take it down, but this is what I'm talking about. All I did was move the shoulder plates inwards.

20110901103338144.jpg

markV-shoulder-fix.png

I hope borisasf doesn't mind me using his pic to work with. If so I'll take it down, but this is what I'm talking about. All I did was move the shoulder plates inwards.

20110901103338144.jpg

markV-shoulder-fix.png

i think it looks pretty right on as is...
Iron-Man-mkV-1.png

your edit looks good too. obviously. i dont really see moving something less than a quarter of an inch really changing my opinion of a figure. there are def bigger problems. like screwholes visible joints, blue lights, and it doesnt really shoot repulsor rays. but its a toy after all. this thing looks amazing.

Back