Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got my processing on the 1st notice from SSC...........:chew

Pics gawdammit!!! :gah::lol

Processing Alert Notice

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***

PROCESSING BEGINS: April 1, 2011

Item name: Sergeant Barnes - Platoon

Item #: 901224

Item price: $ 145.99

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on April 1, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

DO YOU NEED TO CANCEL THIS ORDER OR UPDATE ITS INFORMATION?

If you have last-minute changes or need to cancel this order, you must contact Customer Service directly IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS by phone at 855-SIDESHOW or (805) 214-2157.

:monkey3............

I wasn't directing that at you specifically, I knew you didn't have it yet. Just a general cry for pics.

yea i think people who claim to have this are just big ole' liars..........:pfft:

To be honest this is the first full figure I've ordered from them. I've only bought parts in the past. I'm sure the packaging will be fine.

Got my Barnes figure last week. Awesome!

I will take pictures later. I also noticed that the dogtags have Elias' name instead of Barnes.

Some initial crappy iphone pics...

IMG_005.jpg

IMG_004.jpg

IMG_003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_001.jpg

Thats better than nothing. Cheers Reaktwon!

The outfit on yours looks suitably green (as opposed to the brown that they sometimes appear)

Only thing I'll try to adjust, if I'm not going for the helmeted look, is puff out the bandana a bit above the forehead. The bangs look a bit too painted on as an afterthought the way the light has caught them in your second last pic.

barnes arrived today....(sooner than expected....was supposed to be thursday)......:yess:

green fatigues...........:yess:

more of a pain to put together than taylor.......:gah:

happy as hell & frustrated at the same time..........:panic:

pics after assembly........:)

Back