Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pray::pray::pray: please finnish what you start, HT

I think Taylor and Barnes will be it. The lack of pics has me believing Barnes didn't sell well overseas. Taylor can still be found at retail which leads me to believe neither were very popular as a whole. IMO that will kill the line.

I don't understand Hot Toys Keeps making stupid Michael Jackson figures but they can't finish the platoon line

Well hang on lets not get too ahead of things. Barnes has only just come out - its still too soon to right off Elias. We're only talking hypothetically at this point.

BG I'm glad for you, but I missed that boat, and I'm not missing the HT Platoon boat. Whatever they release, I will purchase:peace

If they don't release Elias, that's a CRIME, but I will live with it.

Well hang on lets not get too ahead of things. Barnes has only just come out - its still too soon to right off Elias. We're only talking hypothetically at this point.

I agree, i have a strong feeling they will finish this line.

Glad I got the whole Sideshow set. And they are just fine. Hot Toys didn't need to even bother with the line.

I think they needed to, and they delivered what Sideshow couldn't,same goes for Terminator 2.. and also same will happened once we see Star Wars figures from Hot Toys.

Glad I got the whole Sideshow set. And they are just fine. Hot Toys didn't need to even bother with the line.

I think they needed to, and they delivered what Sideshow couldn't,same goes for Terminator 2.. and also same will happened once we see Star Wars figures from Hot Toys.

Totally agree. I was looking forward to Sideshow's Platoon lineup, but was not impressed with their final product.:gah: It looked promising, but I'm glad I passed.

Although the figures need some work, I'm still liking what Hot Toys is doing with the Platoon line. Can't wait to get Barnes. I've already got a vest and some other parts for him as soon as he arrives.

I also agree that we need more pics of this figure. Whoever has this figure on hand please post 'em:peace

Totally agree. I was looking forward to Sideshow's Platoon lineup, but was not impressed with their final product.:gah: It looked promising, but I'm glad I passed.

Although the figures need some work, I'm still liking what Hot Toys is doing with the Platoon line. Can't wait to get Barnes. I've already got a vest and some other parts for him as soon as he arrives.

I also agree that we need more pics of this figure. Whoever has this figure on hand please post 'em:peace

Were can we find these vests..... I can't find any

Last edited:
Were can we find these vests..... I can't find any

I've had the vest for several years now. Got one set at Echobase Toys when they initially had them. I spotted one on EBAY last week. I did a search and found another that was sold towards the end of February of this year.

They're pretty much in the hands of other collectors. Pretty much up to them if they wanna let them go.:monkey2 Hopefully, another company other than Toy Soldier will take a stab at these in the future. WE NEED MORE NAM GRUNT STUFF :gah:

I'll post pics of what I have waiting for Barnes in bit . . . . . .

I'm calling it...HT will announce Elias at the end of April early May.

That would be freaking sweet if it happens but I still think if they do Elias it will be after Lerner unfortunately. HTs has already said that they plan on releasing more Depp figs. Maybe Elias will be the DX of the line :lol . I'm kidding of course.

Back