Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really on the fence about the Platoon characters... you can't just have one, you gotta have them all! Hopefully I come around to them soon and pick them up and hopefully Elias is made.. I love Willem Dafoe!

I was on the fence for awhile but when I see the pic's of Taylor & Barnes, I just had to have them. Really hope HT give us Elias, I'm pretty sure they will though :)

I've been on and off the fence. But I keep coming back to it so I figure thats a sign.

I put in my request to resume my order with Toys2 and I'm not going to change my mind again. I've ___ked Eric around too much already.

If one day I regret buying the Platoon line or it becomes necessary to sell them, well its an option.

I've been on and off the fence. But I keep coming back to it so I figure thats a sign.

I put in my request to resume my order with Toys2 and I'm not going to change my mind again. I've ___ked Eric around too much already.

If one day I regret buying the Platoon line or it becomes necessary to sell them, well its an option.

Was Eric understanding or pissed off? I've ordered from him numerous times and I think I've read that you do as well and usually he is A class.

Was Eric understanding or pissed off? I've ordered from him numerous times and I think I've read that you do as well and usually he is A class.

Eric has been a gentleman and a scholar! I dunno maybe he sighs and says 'FFS make-up-your-MIND!!' in his head (I would) but hes totally understanding and sound in his emails and thats why I continue to shop with Toys2. Cancelling orders or making requests has never been a problem. In fact I've just read his response about resuming my Barnes order and he said no problemo, he'll be shipping in the first week of April.

Eric has been a gentleman and a scholar! I dunno maybe he sighs and says 'FFS make-up-your-MIND!!' in his head (I would) but hes totally understanding and sound in his emails and thats why I continue to shop with Toys2. Cancelling orders or making requests has never been a problem. In fact I've just read his response about resuming my Barnes order and he said no problemo, he'll be shipping in the first week of April.

You can't be worse than me. I order and cancel and resume all the time. As long as you're a good customer I don't think he minds. I throw all my business his way and I order a lot of stuff.

Have you received yours yet? You said yours had shipped right before I said I cancelled. The cancellation regret was immediate! Then it passed for a bit...and then it came back in force.

Have you received yours yet? You said yours had shipped right before I said I cancelled. The cancellation regret was immediate! Then it passed for a bit...and then it came back in force.

Should be here tomorrow !

Just bought Barnes today, I kept putting him back but finally done it, his price seemed to have risen a little on Evilbay since I last looked still only £111 shipped which is still pretty cool. Now when will we be getting Elias to complete the trio? :)

Looking at that Johnny Depp thread my feeling is that Lerner will be the next Platoon release. Right now I'm thinking pass but who knows.

As long as they make Elias, I'll be happy. Still dont know why they chose Lerner over some of the other guys in they film. I know JD played him but its not exactly one of his more popular roles. He was not a well known actor then and didnt have a lot of screen time either. But if the price is right and the same girl that did the Taylor and Barnes sculpts, I might buy him to complete the line.

Without any other 'background' characters Lerner would just seem like a bit of a spare prick amongst the main 3 who were the big story focus. Thats my reason for saying pass at this point. Of course figures with dead-on headsculpts are difficult to say no to.

I got one yesterday for $110.57 shipped on eBay. The night before one went for $88 shipped. Seems like their isn't much attention on him at the moment.
I'm thinking that Elias should still come before Lerner. HT said they were making the DX JD first.

Wow, 88? Can't seem to find one that completed that much.

Hope it stays quiet like that, I would love to grab one for $110.

I see no auction listings for cheap at the moment though, normal BINs.

Looking at that Johnny Depp thread my feeling is that Lerner will be the next Platoon release. Right now I'm thinking pass but who knows.

Yeah I was thinking the same, I love Depp he's been one of favourite actors for years now so if I do buy this it will be mainly because it's Depp & not because it's Lerner.

I have barnes in hand and he is simply gorgeous! beautiful sculpt! great personality! a must have figure

Back