Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seriously finding it hard to resist this line now,
I haven't jumped yet to get Taylor but now Barnes.....Damn :slap

Barnes is up for preorder on sideshows site right now. I just preordere him with flex pay.

40119_447876297343_58690437343_5772399_3491077_n.jpg

what is that thing on his head?! i think he's hiding a family of squirrel in there.

yes yes, the scarring looks great, but that face is still too smooth to pass as berenger. charlie sheen looks much better imo.

Helmet size and skin texture looks fine to me.

images

Just comparing it to a real photo... **** damn it's accurate. NO DEBATE NECESSARY. OKAY!?

"You all take a good look at this lump of sh_ t. Remember what it looks like. You f__k up in a firefight... and I goddamn guarantee you a trip out of the bush - in a body bag! Out here, @ssholes, you keep your sh_ t wired tight at all times! And that goes for you, sh_ t-for-brains. You don't sleep on no f_ckin' ambush! And the next sum'b itch I catch coppin Z's in the bush, I'm personally gonna take an interest in seein' him suffer. I sh_ t you not. Doc, tag him and bag him!"

Of course it is. It's damn near perfect. If only you could "mute" stupid nitpicking.
go to china. they censor the internet over there.

Helmet size and skin texture looks fine to me.

Just comparing it to a real photo... **** damn it's accurate. NO DEBATE NECESSARY. OKAY!?
i'm sure the helmet for the charlie sheen's figure is just the same size. but it looks fine in that figure, and here it looks odd sitting on berenger's head. skin texture needs to be more rugged, he's too 'pretty' still, despite the scarring.

"You all take a good look at this lump of sh_ t. Remember what it looks like. You f__k up in a firefight... and I goddamn guarantee you a trip out of the bush - in a body bag! Out here, @ssholes, you keep your sh_ t wired tight at all times! And that goes for you, sh_ t-for-brains. You don't sleep on no f_ckin' ambush! And the next sum'b itch I catch coppin Z's in the bush, I'm personally gonna take an interest in seein' him suffer. I sh_ t you not. Doc, tag him and bag him!"

:clapNice quoting!

Sculpt looks good and overall a nice looking figure, but HT took the cheap route with the body... elbow joints and the neck need to go..

Yeah, they need to give him the one jointed arms.

Sheen is also suffering from the neck problem. These guys need sculpted necks!

For taking aim with the gun he needs doublejointed elbows to hold it in an accurate position. At first I too wondered why they went back to those ugly elbows but it makes sense for a military figure such as this. At least we get proper skin texture and vein detail now though instead of that smooth shiny plastic they used to have for arms.

I believe I may cave and order this line, they just look too good, and the film is one of the greats. However its going to keep m in debt for a few months with everything else thats coming out.

Looking forward to the Elias reveal. "We aint a firing squad ya piece a S__T!" "hey o 'neill? Take a break..you don't have to be a pr!ck every day of your life y'know"

It looks to me they just used their new Advanced TT for Barnes.

Taylor is probably on a regular narrow (hence the cheap, shiney plastic arms).

That's got to be the next step right? Took them some time to start designing better arms and legs so naturally they will move to the rest of the body.

Back