Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy moly, I don't think you can get a better 1:6 Barnes than that--Hot Toys you are killing me! I'll be an indentured servant to them at this rate. :p

HotTOYS!111!

Stop going so fast with the awesome figures..
My other half is going to throw me out of the house at this rate..

Very nice, not a huge fan of this movie but still you gotta admit it's slick. Oh man between this figure, the Charlie Sheen figure, and the Enterbay President Palmer figure we have half the cast of Major League! :lol

Also - can someone in the know ask if that bandana is removable to swap with a hairpiece like Taylor? It's the only omission I think aside from the cigarettes which should be on his helmet.

The Platoon figures are awesome but they would be out of place with the rest of my collection, which is based mostly on personal nostalgia. So I sort of feel like I'll be passing up some beautiful figures just because I didn't dig the movie. Bummer, they really are looking great.

I will be buying every figure from this line, they're too awesome to take a pass on, from one of my favorite war movies.

The Platoon figures are awesome but they would be out of place with the rest of my collection, which is based mostly on personal nostalgia. So I sort of feel like I'll be passing up some beautiful figures just because I didn't dig the movie. Bummer, they really are looking great.

Man, I know what you're saying - but you gotta draw the line. I could justify getting almost every HT fig on likeness or them pulling of an awesome representation of a character. Hell, I love the Terminator but passed on the fig due to out of control collecting.

At the moment I'm maxed on room - every new fig means another one has to go into the toy box. I can't see when this rotation policy is ever gonna end.

HT sure is knocking out some cool figs at the moment.

Badass! I'm going to have to start ordering the Platoon figures. I thought HT would quit with the first figure or two, like the do with some licenses.

Impressive looking figure. Man, that headsculpt is crazy awesome. Buying this one for sure. Already have Taylor on PO.

>sigh< Just when I thought I'd persuaded myself off this license.

WHAT a figure.

The only problems as I see them are the apparent lack of swap-in-out hair like Chris Taylor and the return to that really ugly kind of elbow joint. I thought HT had evolved beyond that.

Very nice, not a huge fan of this movie but still you gotta admit it's slick. Oh man between this figure, the Charlie Sheen figure, and the Enterbay President Palmer figure we have half the cast of Major League! :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Add HT Blade to that list.
Damn, you guys are right. I would buy a Ricky Vaughn figure with zero hesitation.

Back