Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice.

My alice is on a slow boat from Hong Kong. ;) Ordered in January bt it just shipped as it was waiting on another pre-order that was just released.

Thanks, John! In retrospect I should have brought the alternate hands for more variety in the poses and weapons, but there are always future shoots!

I definitely recommend her. But then, she's the only Hot Toys figure I really know!

The corset can be removed from the back - I haven't done it, but it looks like it's held together with a thin black string.

Does anyone know if the Kumik female body's torso is compatible with Alice's upper body?

I'd like to replace the torso/butt on this figure but I'm not interested in spending $80 for another premium Hot Toys part-out body.

Thanks, yeah I went ahead and untied it. It'd be a huge pain to get it back on, I suspect.

Does anyone know if the Kumik female body's torso is compatible with Alice's upper body?

I'd like to replace the torso/butt on this figure but I'm not interested in spending $80 for another premium Hot Toys part-out body.

I too would be interested to know of good alternative bodies. I don't mind the big bum so much since I'm not looking for an accurate take on the character or actress, but I find that the rubbery skin attracts lots of dust and such. It's driving me nuts.

My kitbashing plans are on indefinite hiatus because I need to save funds for the new wave of G.I. Joes and the 18-inch Michael Keaton Batman from Neca, so I can't buy the accessories I need... along the way, though, having removed the belt (which is cool in theory but which looks discouragingly cheap and flimsy for such an expensive toy) and the corset, I tried placing a World War Robot belt on Alice, and it looks pretty sharp. Gives her more of a military vibe:

I got my second Afterlife figure in today. A board member traded me so I was very happy when she arrived. I'll be stripping her down and dressing her in different clothes to match one of the other films. She's such a fantastic figure.I just need 2 more of them to complete a line of five. I have Extinction Alice on the way.

awesome figure I just bought one from eBay it cost me a 250$ , little pricy but worth it

ALICE_zpsdd4a18db.jpg

RE1_zpsbdf9b248.jpg

RE2_zps6120d6b4.jpg

RE2_zpse56d4b73.jpg

RE3_zps0cb6d20c.jpg

RE4_zps77d43efe.jpg

Back