Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then why buy it? Your a scalper?
No, I don't intent to sell it. Just want to make sure it is worth the money I paid. I'm new to Hot Toys and is trying to get my head round why they cost so much. This will be only my 5th Hot Toys figure, and if I was to stop collecting, I want to know that I can at least get my money back.

No, I don't intent to sell it. Just want to make sure it is worth the money I paid. I'm new to Hot Toys and is trying to get my head round why they cost so much. This will be only my 5th Hot Toys figure, and if I was to stop collecting, I want to know that I can at least get my money back.

Then might as well not. The prices on these things fluctuate so unpredictably that collecting for an investment is pretty much pointless and antiquated. Dying interest, re-re-re-releases, cheaper good quality recasts... it's virtually impossible to tell which figures will become grails and which won't even be worth the sticker price.

Last edited:
Yeah you right, Alice is about $95 in here, but nothing beats Tracker, it's around $75-80 for MISB.
It's not always about the price, If you like it, then buy it, it's your collection, ;)

Apocalypse_zpsd67e556f.jpg

I said it before but that's your best work yet :duff

Does the HT Afterlife Alice come with sheaths for the Nepal / Kukri blades?
If so are they brown or black?
and Can someone post a picture :)

Nice shots! I got the zombie dog and afterlife ninja statues for XMAS and my birthday... now I want even more RE stuff :lol

Very nice bashes!

Have you replaced any of the base bodies on these figures? If so, what body or bodies have you used for each?

RE1 and RE2 Alice have the ht Alice body and extinction and retribution Alice have the ht boss body.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Hi all. I have an odd request for anyone who happens to have the box for HT Alice conveniently lying around. Can someone please post the dimensions for the box? I just purchased one from eBay Philippines and I'm now trying to coordinate with someone who can bring it over for me and they need to know if it will fit in their luggage. Thanks in advance!

Back