Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omfg! Biiiiig batta boom!

I love that Leeloo!!

That is my fave custom! Awesome work pvt!

If i come across it again ill send you a PM if i remember just in case you fancy snapping one up. Are you going to get a ht base with EVILFACE custom sticker for leeloo?

If i come across it again ill send you a PM if i remember just in case you fancy snapping one up. Are you going to get a ht base with EVILFACE custom sticker for leeloo?

I don't have base's for any of my custom figures. Just don't have the space to display them at the minute. I'm thinking of getting some acrylic glass cases to display them individually though.

That's a fantastic looking Leeloo:clap

--------

I got somebody to go with my Alice this week for a super sweet deal!

Weskerhaul.jpg

It's close enough ;)

As a longtime fan of Resident Evil, I was torn between the Battlesuit Jill and this, but ultimately, I like Alice better.

Although, if it were any other version of her, I wouldn't be as interested. Besides, I want to hold out for an RE3 Jill (or the one from RE: Apocalypse), which may or may not ever happen, but alas.

Anyway, I wish I already had this figure. Sadly, I won't have any disposable income till late August. Ugh, I hope the prices stay low. Until then, all I can do is browse this thread every so often to view everyone's awesome pics. :clap

I really hope they do a retribution Alice figure. I really like the design on it. And i also have a battlesuit jill so they can do battle! (Despite the battlesuit differences... Though of course id buy the movie battlesuit too if it was made)

I really hope they do a retribution Alice figure. I really like the design on it. And i also have a battlesuit jill so they can do battle! (Despite the battlesuit differences... Though of course id buy the movie battlesuit too if it was made)

Likewise. I'm digging the design of the Retribution battle suit. Reminds me of Regina from Dino Crisis.

Most people switch bodies.
I used a Triad Eva, works great, although I had to use a bit of tape to get the head to stay securely on the Triad post.

IMO this is one underrated figure- one of the best HT females out there- great visual impact- great sculpt and even with big butt(not really) she just is so great with all those weapons.........

Back