Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like a scene from the walking dead... Got only two zombies the fat dead rising one and Thriller Mike

Nice fig, got her on the hastings sale.

I think her arms look too toyish. This body is obviously meant to be one that is covered. Wish the would make female arms sculpted better like some of the male muscle bodies HT has done.

alice.jpg

Make that day today :lecture

:)

I'll see what I can do in a few weeks (business travel right now).

Like a scene from the walking dead... Got only two zombies the fat dead rising one and Thriller Mike
good start! Custom zombies are kinda easy to make too. If you make a mistake, but some blackish blood paint on it. :D Custom zombies make good Alice victims. Have fun.

the retribution alice costume looks similar to the one she wore in the beginning of afterlife...will they still make a figure for retribution?

I hope not, well I want apocalypse Alice and RE1 and extinction versions first. I'm just not liking her look. I'll still buy it.

Back