Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHA We'll see. :)

tumblr_lgkv4qZJi91qcy7ano1_500.gif

annnnd that concludes the Milla spam.

For now.

YOU CAN DO IT!

clap clap clapclapclap

YOU CAN DO IT

Clap Clap clapclapclap

Here is my custom of Alice in the first movie. I did some repaint on the hair and had to fix the neck and that is the result. I hope you like it!

Photodu45456104-04-1237.jpg

Photodu45546684-04-1239.jpg

Photodu45416489-04-1236.jpg

i just watched the movie again and realised she actually has more weapons than hot toys gave us.. she has this whole bag or rollup of weapons and ammos which i guess is where they came up with the gurkha knives to be included and baton (though baton/stick is also dual wield and the knives handles are black not brown)

the part im talking about it all about her one line

luther west "holy sheeeet"

alice "girl's gotta be prepared!"

Last edited:
that would be mega sweet!!!

and i noticed her sleeves dont actually cover her elbows in the movie guess hot toys were lazy n just covered them up so it would look better n no rubber arms

Hi all. I gave up trying to make an Apocalypse version of Alice as I couldn't find suitable clothes. That meant I had a spare Alice figure with no plans. A few weeks ago whilst browsing Ebay I came across the Wild Works Five Element costume set. I thought I'd give it a go with my Alice figure, and I think it turned out not too bad!

01-2.jpg
02-2.jpg

03-2.jpg
04-2.jpg

I thought the Alice hair was close enough to Leeloo's, if a bit shorter. I added a fringe with clay.

Back