Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I'm excited! Wooh!!!

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Asmuch as ebay has its flaws, for your apparent needs it is the #1 place to go (ive got multiple heads from it)

I need help finding the right feet/peg thing. LOL
Buy the brother production "extinction" alice figure because the feet she comes with are perfect for fitting into the smaller black 1st movie boots and then the feet pvtsmith showed fit perfectly into the extinction boots. And youl have extinction alice!

The face is quite unrecognisable. If you did not know who it was meant to be with no body giving away the outfit im sure everybody would guess wrong. Until you get the side profile. Thats pretty good milla likeness the nose is a give away.
The I would have to purchase an extra Afterlife body/head. :p
base with logo, black window gloved hands and your away! Do it! Pass the time until we tare sh** up in ORC

I have a modified Alice body if any of you are interested, I modified the ankle sockets to work with smg customs Selene boots but I no longer have use for the body as I have abandoned the bash.

Hmm, definite HT recast, but, there's potential. Repaint it to HT standard and................

You do wonder how well rooted that hair is though.

Back