Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized there's another newb here who likes talking out of their butt. :dunno

The pic on the left is what the figure looks like. The one on the right is horrid lense distortion combined with ____ty convention hall lighting. Discussed ad nauseum MONTHS ago.

:cuckoo::cuckoo: I have seen this figure in my own hands before selling it and CAN SAY the pics on the left is nothing to compare to the final product...the final product is another world...is just similar to pic on the right..

:cuckoo::cuckoo: I have seen this figure in my own hands before selling it and CAN SAY the pics on the left is nothing to compare to the final product...the final product is another world...is just similar to pic on the right..

You should've opened the box then. Because everybody here who actually has her out and displayed would disagree with your post. Even the staunchest haters before her release conceded this. :huh

Exhibit A:
Resident b'itches

dscf0864fs.jpg

I am really tempted to attempt one of the clones from the start of Afterlife. I want a badass Ninja-looking alice to pose with the sword. I cant seem to find any great reference shots tho so its gonna be hard to even picture it :-/, I can find ok ones so i know what the chest is meant to be and the holsters roughly, but when it comes to the back and legs i might have to wing it

Last edited:
You should've opened the box then. Because everybody here who actually has her out and displayed would disagree with your post. Even the staunchest haters before her release conceded this. :huh

Exhibit A:

how can you see the face is more WIDER than the original one and the lipstick is absolutely :cuckoo: I still continue to see a more ali larter than milla...anyway if you like it I am glad for you ,I have bought confident thinking is due of distorsion lens but I have take the decision to sell it after I have opened the box...

thought you guys would like this info This story was original posted January 13; a important update appears below. Milla Jovovich has revealed the release date of the first teaser trailer for Resident Evil: Retribution 3D. Hint: It's next week!

"So I jst asked paul [Anderson, the director and her husband] and he said 4 SURE the teaser 4 'RE:Retribution' is coming out on the 18th of jan! I'm sure it will b online," Jovovich tweeted.

RESIDENT EVIL : RETRIBUTION TEASER

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJcKWQq88c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJcKWQq88c[/ame]

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah we need RE1 and RE2 Alices.
W/o 'em I'm not interested in any other versions or characters.

LOVE the trailer!!!

I love how it starts off as some stupid tech commercial then blends into the real movie.

Looks good!

Wow if we get a retribution alice that black tight costume is gonna look so coooooool, if its anything like battle suit Jill :yess:
Im interested to see what Jill will be wearing in this movie too couldnt really make her out in the trailer? Wa she in some red dress or skirt of something?
So come on Hot toys get your finger out & give us some new RE stuff :banana

Red Dress girl was Ada wong in her costuem from the 4th game (which we are meant to be getting a figure from but that seems to of died on its arse ). Jill in this movie will be in the battlesuit. We saw some behind the scenes stuff from Millas twitter videos and also at the end of Afterlife we get a little scene of Jill in the battle suit (though it will likely be updated for the new movie)

Last edited:
Hot toys needs to milk the Afterlife license and make Ninja Alice.

They certainly do mate, Such potential in all the movies for chararcters Can only sit & hope that they get around to doing some sooner rather than later.
I have a good feeling with retribution coming out its an ideal time for HT to announce something. dont they normally announce things before the film is released? Im sure they did that with terminator salvation.

probably be 2013 at the earliest we see anything new from RE

dscf1279h.jpg

Alice : I told you id be bringing a few friends.
Wesker: You should of brought more.
Alice: I know, but none of my friends are Iron men, Batmen or Predator's :(

Bring on retribution Alice! Or Ninja Alice! Or even the "battle damaged" scruffy Alice from the Wesker battle.

Back