Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro! If I didn't think about it being questioned as a check in, I wonder how it would have ended up. I just did a quick inspection to make sure everything is okay, glad I got her.

It would be weird if it goes through the metal detector and since the sword is a good size such as a pocket knife that they would open it up and inspect it. And worst, everyone that passes by looks at a grown man with a girl doll :lol

And? I've been there done that (Dead Babysitter) and not a single person made a snide remark. :dunno

Added to the Cool Toy Review Hot Toys Photo Archive

31.jpg

:lol I could care less what people think of me.

You mean you can live with people on the internet who you will never ever meet in person or even know or even live in the same country thinking negatively of you??????!!!!!!

MADNESS!!!!!:thud:

:rotfl

I'm from a little island and I just met 3 freaks at Frank and Sons tonight. It's a small world after all. But your also right :lol

Just got my Resident Evil: Afterlife Alice today really glad i picked this one up. Great figure and some awesome accessories.

Hopefully we will get some other Resident Evil film characters in the near future. :pray:

Just got my Resident Evil: Afterlife Alice today really glad i picked this one up. Great figure and some awesome accessories.

Hopefully we will get some other Resident Evil film characters in the near future. :pray:

Congrats on your purchase and somehow my Alice figure does not seem to catach my attention in my Detolf shelves but she is no doubt a wonderful figure.

So how many of you guys are displaying her with her jacket on?
As great a piece as it is, I just can't bring myself to cover her up with it...

Back