Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple of quick pics.

DSC03045.jpg

Though Milla have big nipplx... maybe sanding it down a little on the default Triad Eva might be better.

Last edited:
Is the sword metal? Just wondering if I bring the box set as a carry on into a plane will they give me problems, haha... Seriously

Is the sword metal? Just wondering if I bring the box set as a carry on into a plane will they give me problems, haha... Seriously

Thorw it in an envelope and mail it to yourself. Like Biojex, it looks and feels like metal and that's just what they're going to say it is.

It would be weird if it goes through the metal detector and since the sword is a good size such as a pocket knife that they would open it up and inspect it. And worst, everyone that passes by looks at a grown man with a girl doll :lol

Thorw it in an envelope and mail it to yourself. Like Biojex, it looks and feels like metal and that's just what they're going to say it is.

:slap why didn't I think of that? :lol If I don't got no space in my luggage I'll do that. Thanks! Problem solved!

It would be weird if it goes through the metal detector and since the sword is a good size such as a pocket knife that they would open it up and inspect it. And worst, everyone that passes by looks at a grown man with a girl doll :lol

If you're checking bags just take the sword out of the box and put it in there :lol

Back