Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi fellow collectors please do checkout my video review on the link below of the Hot Toys Resident Evil Afterlife Alice figure many thanks.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lAvcYK7_NM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Here Is A Bit Of A Photoshop I Did.

The Idea Just Came To Me - And Vwala!

I Think It Turned Out Pretty Good.

Cant Wait Until She Actually Arrives In Hand.

Hope You Like.
hot_toys_resident_evil_alice_by_ranock-d4dgmw3.jpg

I just got my Alice figure the other day and i'm glad i did.:yess:Here are a couple of PICS. of her with my custom Chris Redfield.I know that some of you guys don't like the new sculpt(TT-18) but i think it looks like him.Anyway,i hope that Hot Toys doesn't give up on this line!:pray:

Just received my Alice figure from an eBay Seller.

Overall, this is quite an awesome figure although the headsculpt likeness is not very good. But I like the amount of weapons that this figures comes with. Lots of display options with these different weapons.

I just got my Alice figure the other day and i'm glad i did.:yess:Here are a couple of PICS. of her with my custom Chris Redfield.I know that some of you guys don't like the new sculpt(TT-18) but i think it looks like him.Anyway,i hope that Hot Toys doesn't give up on this line!:pray:

Awesome!!! I like that Chris, very cool.

your chris is the best of the bunchs

Gah, seeing all these updated photos and posts makes the end of the first week of November seem so, so far away! I can't wait till she's mine. :D

Back