Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this figure!!
IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

Other than her unrealistically ginormous bottom, I also love this figure!!

I want to get a third and fourth one for an Alice clone army. >_<

I wish there was a way for her to hold or holster all her weapons. I have her posed with her awesome submachine guns, but I have to leave off her Kukri blades.

Other than her unrealistically ginormous bottom, I also love this figure!!

I want to get a third and fourth one for an Alice clone army. >_<

Yes please! The more you buy, the better the chance other Alices will be made :wink1:

Last edited:
Got my blades put just under the revolvers holsters. I did want to get the baton on her but feel it will look off due to symmetry.

Does anyone else have a very pregnant belly look for her ?. Any remedies other than wait 9 months or punch it ?.

[email protected]

Contact this and ask for a Claire Redfield, Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine figure (Afterlife Version), I did and they replied saying:

Hello

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys

Your suggestion & comment will be forwarded to our production team as a reference.

Please keep visiting our Facebook page to get our most updated news!

:clap

[email protected]

Contact this and ask for a Claire Redfield, Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine figure (Afterlife Version), I did and they replied saying:

Hello

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys

Your suggestion & comment will be forwarded to our production team as a reference.

Please keep visiting our Facebook page to get our most updated news!

:clap

Generic reply/response...... HT will create figure based on market and demand.

I dunno to be honest. Other things come up and then you buy those things instead. I'm bad with that. And I run the risk of it being sold out, too.

I really want to get this. Think ssc would let me break down payments into 4 months? :lol
--

What's next?

You'll be demanding Sideshow give you the figure for free and then give you Sideshow reward points to cover the cost of shipping for free as well?

:lol

;)

I acquired Alice through the use of saved up reward points and my final price was like $75.00 or so, but even if I did not use up my reward points on her, I could have acquired her for two FLEXPAY payments with free shipping.

Back