Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received my Ghost Rider today. Very awesome addition to the collection.:rock2

Anyone got any ideas for making the chain poseable? I was going to use a twist tie, similar to ones found in Berserker Predator's box, as well as old Transformer/action figure packaging (up untill Hasbro went greeennn with the paper ties).

The only gripe I have is the lack of articulation due to the cloths (which I expected). He can still pull off some awesome poses, but I just don't wanna screw up his threads. I want to display him on the bike, but I felt like the pants were gonna rip at the crotch-seam. I wish they were a little "baggier"? Anyone know a good place to buy 1/6 cloths? (i.e..leather looking jackets and pants)

Yeah I am pretty sure I saw a post in this thread where someone did just that with a the metal from the twist tie and it looked pretty good.

Finally received my Ghost Rider today. Very awesome addition to the collection.:rock2

Anyone got any ideas for making the chain poseable? I was going to use a twist tie, similar to ones found in Berserker Predator's box, as well as old Transformer/action figure packaging (up untill Hasbro went greeennn with the paper ties).

The only gripe I have is the lack of articulation due to the cloths (which I expected). He can still pull off some awesome poses, but I just don't wanna screw up his threads. I want to display him on the bike, but I felt like the pants were gonna rip at the crotch-seam. I wish they were a little "baggier"? Anyone know a good place to buy 1/6 cloths? (i.e..leather looking jackets and pants)

Anybody got some tips on where to buy 1/6 black leather-like biker pants?

I've been googling like crazy but haven't come upon any kind of mega-store so far....barely anything but military accessories.

MastterDSC_0572.jpg

MastterDSC_0564.jpg

my second GR build, on a narrow TT. minimal neck mod needed, getting rid of the tiny pink rubber plug(from GR's neck post) would leave it too loose on a standard neck peg. used blu tack temporarily.

otherwise, no more stiff neck but more articulation now.:lol

P1010334.jpg

P1010335.jpg

P1010336.jpg

with his pet...
P1010338.jpg

P1010337.jpg

P1010340.jpg

P1010341-1.jpg

@fosing: Congrats on your 2nd GR bro! Say, that's a cute pet haha!

Btw, can you give me some tips on how to remove & how to wear his leather jacket?

@javee
its a tough one bro, the lower belt buckle is not really a functional buckle...it stays there for good. you cant fully open the jacket. my narrow TT did some serious acrobatics to get in those jacket. be careful putting the gauntlets back on too, they will be tricky. taping the jacket cuff edges will help. and always have a blowdryer in hand for the gauntlets. :]

@javee
its a tough one bro, the lower belt buckle is not really a functional buckle...it stays there for good. you cant fully open the jacket. my narrow TT did some serious acrobatics to get in those jacket. be careful putting the gauntlets back on too, they will be tricky. taping the jacket cuff edges will help. and always have a blowdryer in hand for the gauntlets. :]

Yeah, the belt buckle is so fragile I broke mine so I bought a loose jacket off eBay to replace it.:(

So how can I let him wear the jacket? I should just insert it from the head downwards since the jacket can't be fully opened? :cuckoo:

Back