Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today, the box is huge !

It is a big MF'r isn't it? I stacked it on top on the Bruce Lee DX EX box and it was bigger than that.

Hey, did anyone pre-order this guy from Amoktime? Placed an order and still haven't recieved him. E-Mailed them a few times and they said they're still waiting on a ship date. I'm starting to suspect they over sold and I may never see this guy.

I just got mine last week but I know that the dealer I bought from got their stock in around June 9th or 10th, so to still not get a shipping confirmation might just be a little weird at this point.

Just curious if anyone has swapped out the batteries on the figure itself? When I first hit the switch the light was somewhat bright but upon putting the flame cover over it I must have pushed the button further to the "on" position because the LED became damn near blinding bright, to the point where I needed to aim it away from me while I put the skull head on it. At that point it looks really bright and matched the bike flames quite well only to have it fade to a dimmer level of brightness within minutes which was more along the lines of what I had seen in photos here in this thread. So did anyone have any luck by swapping to new batteries?

Mine was exactly like this and I even went and bought new batteries for the figure. For whatever reason (probably because I spent $15 on replacement batteries) I tried the old ones one more time before ripping open the new ones and it went back to the bright light. I haven't had any issues since.

BTW, :wave Flosi....nice to read that you got one eventually! What's next for you besides Spidey?

Mine was exactly like this and I even went and bought new batteries for the figure. For whatever reason (probably because I spent $15 on replacement batteries) I tried the old ones one more time before ripping open the new ones and it went back to the bright light. I haven't had any issues since.

BTW, :wave Flosi....nice to read that you got one eventually! What's next for you besides Spidey?

:wave Hello Chig! Thanks man. The wait was a little longer than some since I dragged my feet at first but I finally got it!... And the price wasn't half bad either!

Well, waiting for AE to ship Thor, then Spidey, Indy, Superman and Cap. That's all I have POd ATM. How about you?

Sent using two cans and some string.

:wave Hello Chig! Thanks man. The wait was a little longer than some since I dragged my feet at first but I finally got it!... And the price wasn't half bad either!

Well, waiting for AE to ship Thor, then Spidey, Indy, Superman and Cap. That's all I have POd ATM. How about you?

Sent using two cans and some string.

Well I'm glad you got one man! I (ahem) believe I told you awhile back that you should...there was all that mumbo jumbo about instead you were just going to get Bruce Lee or something. Pffft. :cuckoo: :)

I passed on Thor, it's basically the only Avenger I'm going to wait for the Avenger's version...but other than that I've got Spidey, Jack Sparrow, the Mark V, and Cap all ready to go at AE.

I've got Supe's and the Mark II on order at SS...that Supe's is crazy good!

At a weird place in my collection (as always)...so many great, diverse figures hitting. Trying to decide what the hell I'm going to do with my IM collection at the moment as I have a IV, a VI sealed and the rest coming. Not sure I can afford to keep up...help! :lol

Well I'm glad you got one man! I (ahem) believe I told you awhile back that you should...there was all that mumbo jumbo about instead you were just going to get Bruce Lee or something. Pffft. :cuckoo: :)

I passed on Thor, it's basically the only Avenger I'm going to wait for the Avenger's version...but other than that I've got Spidey, Jack Sparrow, the Mark V, and Cap all ready to go at AE.

I've got Supe's and the Mark II on order at SS...that Supe's is crazy good!

At a weird place in my collection (as always)...so many great, diverse figures hitting. Trying to decide what the hell I'm going to do with my IM collection at the moment as I have a IV, a VI sealed and the rest coming. Not sure I can afford to keep up...help! :lol

I bought Bruce, GR just happened to get squeezed in at the very end! :lol I've been selling a couple of figures over the last few months to thin out my collection a bit... I don't want to have hundreds of figures, and I don't want many duplicate characters, and I only want figures from movies or, in the case of some Marvel figures, are characters I love. I'm still thinking of getting rid of a couple SW (I had six Luke figures at one point) and GI Joe figures too.

Anyway, the fleecing has really, really made me love my collection all the more... I can't wait to see it when I get the five figures I have on PO in hand.

I bought Bruce, GR just happened to get squeezed in at the very end! :lol I've been selling a couple of figures over the last few months to thin out my collection a bit... I don't want to have hundreds of figures, and I don't want many duplicate characters, and I only want figures from movies or, in the case of some Marvel figures, are characters I love. I'm still thinking of getting rid of a couple SW (I had six Luke figures at one point) and GI Joe figures too.

Anyway, the fleecing has really, really made me love my collection all the more... I can't wait to see it when I get the five figures I have on PO in hand.

:lol oh good then, I'm not the only one that goes through this. I thought I was going :cuckoo: What pieces did you sell and have you updated your collection thread yet?

I need to ask everyone else that had any issues with their bikes not turning off and see if anyone has heard anything from who ever they ordered from regarding replacements?

Josh at AE is still working on getting an answer from SS and they didn't rule it out last I heard. That was about 2 + weeks ago though.

Anyone?

:lol oh good then, I'm not the only one that goes through this. I thought I was going :cuckoo: What pieces did you sell and have you updated your collection thread yet?

I need to ask everyone else that had any issues with their bikes not turning off and see if anyone has heard anything from who ever they ordered from regarding replacements?

Josh at AE is still working on getting an answer from SS and they didn't rule it out last I heard. That was about 2 + weeks ago though.

Anyone?

I sold my Holy Grail figures, Superman 2 in 1 (No need for him with the Reeve version coming) and a Guardian Predato.

My lights go off just fine... Possible replacements eh?

I sold my Holy Grail figures, Superman 2 in 1 (No need for him with the Reeve version coming) and a Guardian Predato.

My lights go off just fine... Possible replacements eh?

Nice on the sales! I'll bet that Guardian still fetched a nice price.

Yeah, walked back in my collection room at night the first day I got him and saw faint lights on my shelf. The bike just won't turn off all the way. :dunno

I also rec'd mine with a very small hole in the arm of the jacket and the left elbow joint keeps coming undone. Few issues...AE is working on a resolution still.

My Mark IV bust did that for the longest time and then just stopped but the battery still worked. It was odd. :lol

Chigger how are ya?

My Mark IV bust did that for the longest time and then just stopped but the battery still worked. It was odd. :lol

Chigger how are ya?

Brother I'm pretty good, hangin' in there.

Been trying to come on a bit more but I had this slew of viruses on my laptop and had to start trying to figure out where they were coming from. Now I only log on from my old PC upstairs which limits how much I visit.

Have you seen my collection thread lately? All red x's...needs some serious love/help! :lol I need to get some time to get it back together...

Spidey pics and Ghost Rider couldn't keep me away for too long though! How have you been?

Brother I'm pretty good, hangin' in there.

Been trying to come on a bit more but I had this slew of viruses on my laptop and had to start trying to figure out where they were coming from. Now I only log on from my old PC upstairs which limits how much I visit.

Have you seen my collection thread lately? All red x's...needs some serious love/help! :lol I need to get some time to get it back together...

Spidey pics and Ghost Rider couldn't keep me away for too long though! How have you been?

Good! Glad to hear man. :duff :hi5:

Yeah, this place and tons of others are getting hit left and right. I don't get why folks take the talent they have to do that stuff for that kind of thing. Take it and make some damn money off of being able to do that.

I haven't stopped in for a bit. Dave said you have to go in and change the HTML because that was one way they were getting into the board with stuff. So, I think its just a matter of doing that.

Spidey looks freaking awesome!! Ghost Rider is quite cool. I was very pleased with how that figure came out but him and the bike are a space hog. :lol

Good! Glad to hear man. :duff :hi5:

Yeah, this place and tons of others are getting hit left and right. I don't get why folks take the talent they have to do that stuff for that kind of thing. Take it and make some damn money off of being able to do that.

I haven't stopped in for a bit. Dave said you have to go in and change the HTML because that was one way they were getting into the board with stuff. So, I think its just a matter of doing that.

Spidey looks freaking awesome!! Ghost Rider is quite cool. I was very pleased with how that figure came out but him and the bike are a space hog. :lol

Can't keep us freaks down! :exactly:

I COMPLETELY agree. I don't understand it in the least and truthfully it makes me sad to see just another example of what this world is becoming. It's a damn toy site! Seriously, go hack Sony or something! :monkey3

Ghost Rider is unbelievable...have you ever owned a 1/6 vehicle? This was my first and I don't think I'll ever forget opening the box....

Spidey does look awesome man. I was worried for a bit there and I can't stand seeing all these straight out of box pics. The new ones with him posed and such...just :thud: Can't wait to see him all doilyed up!

My current orders are Spidey, Mark V, Mark II, Sparrow, CR Supe's, and Cap. Going to be a busy rest of the year...whew. You?

Can't keep us freaks down! :exactly:

I COMPLETELY agree. I don't understand it in the least and truthfully it makes me sad to see just another example of what this world is becoming. It's a damn toy site! Seriously, go hack Sony or something! :monkey3

Ghost Rider is unbelievable...have you ever owned a 1/6 vehicle? This was my first and I don't think I'll ever forget opening the box....

Spidey does look awesome man. I was worried for a bit there and I can't stand seeing all these straight out of box pics. The new ones with him posed and such...just :thud: Can't wait to see him all doilyed up!

My current orders are Spidey, Mark V, Mark II, Sparrow, CR Supe's, and Cap. Going to be a busy rest of the year...whew. You?

Nah, we're a stubborn bunch thats for sure. :lol

It is a sad reflection of just one of many things totally fracked up today thats for sure. Right, hacking a toy site makes absolutely no sense at all other than just because you can.

Nope this was my first as well. I saw it last year at Comic-Con but it seemed bigger (thats what she said) upon getting the production piece.

I wasn't really worried as I figured HT would make a change or two. They did to the boots which is fine as it makes more folks happy it seems. The out of box shots are gonna make the waiting tough but with so much for me going on Comic-Con wise I'll be busy.

The end of my year will be quite crazy. Spidey, Mark V, Cap, etc. etc. etc because if I listed it all I'd look really nuts. :lol

Nah, we're a stubborn bunch thats for sure. :lol

It is a sad reflection of just one of many things totally fracked up today thats for sure. Right, hacking a toy site makes absolutely no sense at all other than just because you can.

Nope this was my first as well. I saw it last year at Comic-Con but it seemed bigger (thats what she said) upon getting the production piece.

I wasn't really worried as I figured HT would make a change or two. They did to the boots which is fine as it makes more folks happy it seems. The out of box shots are gonna make the waiting tough but with so much for me going on Comic-Con wise I'll be busy.

The end of my year will be quite crazy. Spidey, Mark V, Cap, etc. etc. etc because if I listed it all I'd look really nuts. :lol

We like crazy man...we're all freaks anyways! :clap

I bet you can't wait for Comic Con man, hopefully you get to see some things up close and personal like Cap and can report back to us! I haven't made a Con yet but it's on the list of things to do!

We like crazy man...we're all freaks anyways! :clap

I bet you can't wait for Comic Con man, hopefully you get to see some things up close and personal like Cap and can report back to us! I haven't made a Con yet but it's on the list of things to do!

Indeed! You gotta be part crazy to spend the money we do. :lol

I'm excited like always. Its always so much fun running into freaks and seeing the stuff up close. No worries I will be there getting as many pics as I can. Start saving for next year because it will come up on ya fast.

Stupid USPS! I won't be getting Ghost Rider untill tuesday now because they sent my package to a town two hours away instead of sending it to my local office.

I swear...when it's all said and done it will have takin' these retards 6 days to ship me a package from no more than four hours away.

Waiting on Hot Toys is a *****.

Finally unboxed mine last nite with my son & we were both blown away! I can't fit it properly into my detolf so I will probably have a friend custom build me a display cabinet to go along with the Sam Flynn/ Light Cycle when it hits.

Back