Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I ask will the Hell Cycle be subjected to any damage on the flame ends or the bike if I were to put it in a Detolf shelf?
Thanks.

Got the figure recently and I'm glad I got it! Although I haven't seen the movie, this figure and motorcycle was just too good to pass up.

[ame="https://youtu.be/m_wwfee5ByY"]https://youtu.be/m_wwfee5ByY[/ame]

May I ask will the Hell Cycle be subjected to any damage on the flame ends or the bike if I were to put it in a Detolf shelf?
Thanks.

Not really as the flames have some flexibility and if any mishapening happens just run the tips under hot water and they will reform.

does ghost riders jacket open all the way (zipper) down?
been having lots of trouble getting the jacket off. i dont want to damage it.

Got the figure recently and I'm glad I got it! Although I haven't seen the movie, this figure and motorcycle was just too good to pass up.

https://youtu.be/m_wwfee5ByY

WOW!!! I just checked out your video and without exaggeration, that was the best HT video showcase I've ever seen. Absolutely loved it. Really entertaining and just fit the whole Ghost Rider theme perfectly, IMO. Going to check out your other videos now. Hope to see more in the future.

Keep up the awesome work and thanks for sharing. :rock

WOW!!! I just checked out your video and without exaggeration, that was the best HT video showcase I've ever seen. Absolutely loved it. Really entertaining and just fit the whole Ghost Rider theme perfectly, IMO. Going to check out your other videos now. Hope to see more in the future.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

Not really as the flames have some flexibility and if any mishapening happens just run the tips under hot water and they will reform.

Thank you buddy and I managed to get the Hell Cycle into my Detolf with minimum stress on the front n back.
Looks great in the Detolf for the Ghost Rider.

Got mine today! Forbidden Planet NYC has a few in stock (in-store only!)

They give a 10% student discount (got my old ID), so it was $303 after tax and discount!

Sweet!

Got mine today! Forbidden Planet NYC has a few in stock (in-store only!)

They give a 10% student discount (got my old ID), so it was $303 after tax and discount!

Sweet!

Does the student discount work online as well? (For pieces available on their website.)

That was awesome, completely original. Loved it :clap:

Just did a review of this guy for my site. Check it out here!

Here are a few pics!

Hot+Toys+Ghost+Rider+063.JPG

Hot+Toys+Ghost+Rider+102.JPG

does ghost riders jacket open all the way (zipper) down?
been having lots of trouble getting the jacket off. i dont want to damage it.
I never had a problem in taking the jacket off this figure.The zipper goes all the way down and the belt is kinda thin so just be careful when removing the belt and as for the guantlets they come off real easy.Just be careful that the sleeves aren't twisted cause that might cause some tearing if you pull the guantlets to hard or fast.I'll try to post some PICS. to help you out as soon as my batteries are charged.:wink1:

My photos of GR...The HT piece is nice...I love the last shot where GR Morb and Mephisto argue!

Wow! You got a killer Ghost Rider collection! You are the biggest Ghost Rider fan I know! Congrats!

Thanks...I do love the Marvel Monsters...of which GR is a nice part of that group too

Last edited:
Back