Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eastwood will just end up being Batman in the Dark Knight Returns film so there is no point compairing the two when they are one and the same :lecture

This is all irrelevant...as they are just figure's and they can't actually kill each other.[/QUOTE

Oh, did someone piss in your cereal this morning or do you like taking away everybody's fun. Of course it's irrelevant but that doesn't stop us from doing it and having some fun. Go troll someplace else.

All this talk of Clint Eastwood makes me want a figure of the No Name Gun Fighter bad. Hate the fact we probably want get any figures with his likeness until he's dead, hear he want allow the use.

That would be pretty cool to see a Clint Eastwood figure. I doubt Id buy it at the prices some of these are but still would be very cool for the fans

This is all irrelevant...as they are just figure's and they can't actually kill each other.[/QUOTE

Oh, did someone piss in your cereal this morning or do you like taking away everybody's fun. Of course it's irrelevant but that doesn't stop us from doing it and having some fun. Go troll someplace else.

:slap ..it was a joke dude:dunno..by right i should have used one of these ":rolleyes2" , but i thought na..i'm sure the joke will get across, i guess not.

If you are familiar with my post's you should know that i'm no troll and i would never lash out on someone like you just did to me, so next time you see a post like my one, just think for a second before you reply, things can be easily misunderstood in text.

Last edited:
You Batman fans are absolutely delusional. I love the arguments you hear all the time...Batman would figure out his enemies weakness then find a way to beat him...what an easy answer of BS, lol sorry but its funny. So ok, how about not shoot Bman in his armored head but what about his mouth? His nose? His jaw or chin? Fact of the matter is that Wolverine would shred through his armor like he does everything else and he could do nothing about it. Spider-man too would kick his ass up and down the street. Its really just a popularity contest with him, too many fans that allow him to never be beaten. Im just giving you Batman fans a hard time he is a cool character but he is just a man who would age and become vulnerable like any other person, hell look at Clint Eastwood!
batman would find a way out of all of those situations.

$100 says old man Eastwood would knock you on your ass.
:lecture:lecture:lecture

I can't wait for replace my Ghost Rider Medicom for the HT!!...for now I enjoy have this one and BTW looks GOOD TO ME!!!;)
https://
;)

Back