Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an Art Saves 3 figure. It was just released and retails for $100+ dollars. Get them while you can if you still can find 'em. Best $100 bucks I've spent on a figure IMHO.
Thanks Im gonna get him and I already found a guy own ebay that sells 1/6 guns. Im gonna load this guy to the teeth.

I've only seen a couple pics of the newly sculpted skull. Considering that this figure is almost out i would think there'd be more. Anyone seen any other images out there?

Well those pics were from the toyshow..hot toys should have replaced there window display ghostrider at toyhunters with the newly sculpted one by now...so any new pics of the new skull would be from that window display.

Someone who lives nearby should check it out.

I tried to resist but I went ahead and preordered one....thought the movie was fun and I have been a collector of the comics since the 80's besides that bike is just too damn cool to pass up LOL

Yeah I didnt get the preorder but did the waitlist thing. Not sure how many people actually get one off of that though...yeah the bike is amazing looking. I hope the color is like the pics

I like the concept but I want to see final pics of it before I buy one. I dont like the skull as shown in the official pics so if that changes some I'll bite the bullet.

Back