Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a recast.

$75 for the painted head, all that gear and a truetype, (I presume), is great though.

Yep, recast. And yes, 75$ is freaking great :D (got lucky on the clothes, all of them were 35$ shipped from hk).

Got mine from Alter Ego today. The UPS driver was kind enough to leave the box out in the snow and rain without any protection. :mad: :gah: :dunno

Anyone interested i have a Aldo Raine figure 100% complete for $125.00 and that includes shipping in the US.It's posted in the FOR SALE section.THANX!

Better late then never right? This is truly one of the great head sculpts. Amazing. Such a simple but elegant figure. Just wonderful.

Aldo3small.jpg

Aldo2small.jpg

Aldo1small.jpg

TRuly an amazing figure! one of my personal faves from hot toys!

i should really start posting pics on this forum haha

BTW, great pics Robbie!

Can anyone tell me what kind of uniform he wears in his first scene? I'm thinking about displaying him that way.

Just bought this of eBay, I thought I'd resisted it but I kept hearing how great this figure is. So finally I caved in & managed to win him for £90 which is pretty sweet, £90 for a HT figure, I think that's the cheapest I've ever payed for one. Nice to finally have Pitt & Tarantino represented in my collection.

I've been watching this figure for awhile now and I finally just pulled the trigger on him. I loved this movie, and I thought this figure looks amazing. Next up- Landa!

I've been watching this figure for awhile now and I finally just pulled the trigger on him. I loved this movie, and I thought this figure looks amazing. Next up- Landa!

Congrats man, he's a great figure. One of the best sculpts HT have ever done. Looks great with Hans, who last time I looked you can get some good deals on :)

Thanks man! I'm really excited to get him... the sad thing about this line though is that I think Hot Toys is done :( I would of loved to see a Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz or Bear Jew!

Congrats! Aldo is an awesome figure! Definitely one of the best I have! You won't be dissapointed by this one. Sculpt, clothes and accessories are amazing! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks man! I'm really excited to get him... the sad thing about this line though is that I think Hot Toys is done :( I would of loved to see a Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz or Bear Jew!

Yeah I'd be surprised to see more from this line now, especially with all there new licences there working on now.

I think I agree with everyone else on this thread that we need to see some Pulp Fiction characters- preferably John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson!

But I know that Hot Toys is always going for that 'visually appealing' look to their figures and two hitmen in classy suits wouldn't make the cut.. :(

I think I agree with everyone else on this thread that we need to see some Pulp Fiction characters- preferably John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson!

But I know that Hot Toys is always going for that 'visually appealing' look to their figures and two hitmen in classy suits wouldn't make the cut.. :(

Yeah I've been wishing for them two for ages & The Bride from Kill Bill as well, how cool would they look. You never know with HT, they like to suprise you some times, like with the Godfather, not really there usual style. What we need to do is trick HT into thinking Enterbay have picked up the two licences then they'll probably make em ;)

Haha yea exactly! I'd love The Bride! Did you get Landa too?

Yeah, I wasn't sure at 1st but I see a few pics on here with them both together which swayed me to get him & I managed to pick him up from OSB for £79.99, so glad I did cause they really look cool together, definitely recommend you getting him if you haven't all ready :)

Last edited:
Back