Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still need to get a white tux for my Aldo. Would look better next to Landa that way.

Until then, I keep him like this:
IMG_2384-1.jpg

I said it before and because of all the awesomeness in this pic, I'll say it again: A great way to display this figure!!! :rock :rock :rock

The reason why pictures and displays like this suck is because they can turn a figure from something I wasn't previously interested in to something I ought to be blowing another 1/6 size hole in my wallet for.

Please Plasmid, no more pics. Otherwise come Christmas time I will have Aldo and the kids will have nothing.

some pics, unfortunately, not the best photos, but all I have is my iPhone b/c I lft the digital at the dorm and that mixed with my less than mediocre photography skills = bad pics :lol

also sorry for the "unboxing" type pic, I was just too damn excited!

Aldo1.jpg

I flipped when I opened the box and saw this awesome likeness!!!
Aldo4.jpg

trying to recreate some of those posters
Aldo0.jpg

Aldo3.jpg

Aldo2.jpg

I've just bought the head :D And now i'm trying to find the clothes. They're kind of hard/a little expensive to get, so i was thinking dressing him in the white tux, because it's cheaper and that scene was hilarious to me. Anyone got any good pics from that scene, where i could see the legs also? Thanks :)

I actually decided to make him in his normal uniform, he's more iconic this way. Head here, pants on the way :blissy

82096246.jpg

90473832.jpg

10670378.jpg

98185767.jpg

55599507.jpg

mvnrc3.gif

Back