Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard Chan's English isn't that good (if he even knows it at all). I sense some heavy editing there, a-dev.

Sauce?

giphy.gif

^That bike is beautiful! Amazingly well done.

At the risk of looking like I'm trying to one-up those pics I couldn't resist taking some of my own. Now unfortunately these are taken on my deteriorating Ericsson phone because I'm having a problem with the memory card on my camera and buggered if I know how to solve it but here goes with the phone pics. I took quite a lot.....

T800onHarleyNECAheadsculpt.jpg

T800onHarleyNECAheadsculpt1.jpg

T800onHarleyNECAheadsculpt2.jpg

T800onHarleyNECAheadsculpt3.jpg

T800onHarleyNECAheadsculpt4.jpg

T800onHarleyNECAheadsculpt5.jpg

T800onHarleyNECAheadsculpt6.jpg

T800onHarleyNECAheadsculpt7.jpg

T800onHarleyNECAheadsculpt11.jpg

T800onHarleyNECAheadsculpt12.jpg

Hey, i appreciate it was a while ago that you posted these pics but was this the Tamiya 1/6 model kit? If so, where did you get the saddlebags from? Just about to acquire another MMS117 (my first ever hot toy, sold under duress) and I really want to get a screen accurate Fatboy for him, and yours is frankly the best I've seen.

Hey, i appreciate it was a while ago that you posted these pics but was this the Tamiya 1/6 model kit? If so, where did you get the saddlebags from? Just about to acquire another MMS117 (my first ever hot toy, sold under duress) and I really want to get a screen accurate Fatboy for him, and yours is frankly the best I've seen.

Blast from the past there. Yeah that's a Tamiya 1/6. I lucked out and bought it fully assembled - I have no model-building skills. Cost me a fair whack but I find it worth it. The saddlebags I made up myself using gas mask bags that I bought on ebay (originally beige - I just coloured them in black with a permanent marker). I used T-1000 belts as the straps & buckles (2 for each bag). Then I tried to replicate certain detailing of the bags in the movie using strips of sticky paper, also coloured in black. Pretty amateur but I think they're alright.

Blast from the past there. Yeah that's a Tamiya 1/6. I lucked out and bought it fully assembled - I have no model-building skills. Cost me a fair whack but I find it worth it. The saddlebags I made up myself using gas mask bags that I bought on ebay (originally beige - I just coloured them in black with a permanent marker). I used T-1000 belts as the straps & buckles (2 for each bag). Then I tried to replicate certain detailing of the bags in the movie using strips of sticky paper, also coloured in black. Pretty amateur but I think they're alright.

They look phenomenal, really good job. Unfortunately it means I'm gonna have to find some way of making my own. Massive kudos on a superb display though.

... The saddlebags I made up myself using gas mask bags that I bought on ebay (originally beige - I just coloured them in black with a permanent marker). I used T-1000 belts as the straps & buckles (2 for each bag). Then I tried to replicate certain detailing of the bags in the movie using strips of sticky paper, also coloured in black. Pretty amateur but I think they're alright.

MacGyver.gif

Back