Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my least favourite of the Hot Toy's Terminators. I got the Tamiya Harley Davidson Fat Boy Lo and had ordered a DX10 head off Ebay, but as that fell through I sat him on as is, and he looks great!

3y2l.jpg

djyr.jpg

vyno.jpg

CyberVillian, this is a new kit from Tamiya... it is not the Fat Boy Classic which is hard to get now and was the one used in the movie, this is the Fat Boy Lo, but it still looks the part.

This was my least favourite of the Hot Toy's Terminators. I got the Tamiya Harley Davidson Fat Boy Lo and had ordered a DX10 head off Ebay, but as that fell through I sat him on as is, and he looks great!

3y2l.jpg

djyr.jpg

vyno.jpg
...aaand you can break off 4 turn lights as there were none in the movie!

motos_de_films_harley_davidson_fat_boy_terminator_2_le_jugement_dernier_1992-13699.jpg

judging by two links in your signature i think you have an eagle eye and know that already, as well as that breaks tubes stick out more aggressive on a movie bike.

Super Freak, yeah, it's not the classic Fat Boy as used in the film, it's the Fat Boy Lo, there are some differences including a lower saddle where I guess it gets its name. I could have made some changes like painting some of the black parts chrome and leaving off the turn lights... but I thought, it doesn't matter if I do that, it's still not a FB Classic, so I built and painted it as directed... and it still looks badass :)

Super Freak, yeah, it's not the classic Fat Boy as used in the film, it's the Fat Boy Lo, there are some differences including a lower saddle where I guess it gets its name. I could have made some changes like painting some of the black parts chrome and leaving off the turn lights... but I thought, it doesn't matter if I do that, it's still not a FB Classic, so I built and painted it as directed... and it still looks badass :)

Yeah man, you did a fantastic job on that thing. You just need some saddle bags and your all set. Nice work.

This is a late purchase. I was not interested with this figure before until we watched a Terminator marathon for the 2nd time after 10 years. I fell in love with the movie again.

u3u3a7y2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah its good. And probably less stressful to own than the Tamiya. Ideally you'd paint the handlebars and wingmirrors chrome and you'd be pretty much sorted. I'd kinda like to have one as a backup if disaster ever befalls my Tamiya.

When you're on a budget - the $36 New Bright fit the bill nicely. I might paint the handlebars and mirrors if I ever get a free second to customize. Having 3 kids under 7 really keeps that "free time" in short supply.

This may have already been mentioned, but I don't remember seeing anything...

In the Cyber Image shop in Universal Studios Orlando, next to the T2 attraction, they're selling this:

U4wkMyR.jpg

Definitely an odd choice - I wonder what the logic was that led them to use a toy instead of Arnold himself.

Back