Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
August 29, 1997, came and went. Nothing much happened. Michael Jackson turned 40. There was no Judgment Day. People went to work as they always do. Laughed, complained, watched TV, made love. I wanted to run to through the street yelling to grab them all and say, "Every day from this day on is a gift. Use it well." Instead, I got drunk. That was 30 years ago. But the dark future which never came still exists for me. And it always will, like the traces of a dream. John fights the way differently than it was foretold. Here, on the battlefield of the Senate his weapons are common sense and hope.

Wow Butters , you've really grown up :monkey2

August 29, 1997, came and went. Nothing much happened. Michael Jackson turned 40. There was no Judgment Day. People went to work as they always do. Laughed, complained, watched TV, made love. I wanted to run to through the street yelling to grab them all and say, "Every day from this day on is a gift. Use it well." Instead, I got drunk. That was 30 years ago. But the dark future which never came still exists for me. And it always will, like the traces of a dream. John fights the way differently than it was foretold. Here, on the battlefield of the Senate his weapons are common sense and hope.

Judgement day is eeenetivable

Just refitted mine, with the Galleria set and GOD...do I still love this figure.
This will look so great, besides DX-10 and 13.
Pics came out blurry, one more try tomorrow and will post it then...

Just received this figure in post - won it on eBay for £135!!!!!! Mint in box!! Hahaha was no reserve by the looks so I got a bargain!!! :blissy

Could probably resell it and maybe double my money, but its so awesome and I might not get another chance to pick this model one up I'm not gonna.

Ive always wanted the T1000 but put off getting it as I wanted this mms version to go with it. I've no excuse now!!!!

[ame="https://youtu.be/AHdLBaNt3DQ"]https://youtu.be/AHdLBaNt3DQ[/ame]Just a sneak peak bruvas , full review up soon :O)

Yeah the MMS Arnie is going down in price as we speak, used to be in the £200-250 mark. Now I see him on the bay for £150. Its a bit like Iron Man Mark 1 he was like at over £500 at one point then the 2.0 came along.

Tunred my old mms into a Battle damaged Terminator.

Still work in progress though.

P1050746.jpg

P1050745.jpg

P1050748.jpg

That looks great awesome work there, the chest looks alittle bit to puffed out but other than that looks fantastic. Great job can't wait to see it competed:clap

That looks great awesome work there, the chest looks alittle bit to puffed out but other than that looks fantastic. Great job can't wait to see it competed:clap

I know what you mean but i think it's my camra lens.
I dremeld inside the chest to be sure it was deeper. I then cutted the rubber chest to show the endo skeleton.

I think I cutted a bit too much in the t-shirt, I have another here and will remake that.:)

Despite the mms117's flaws, I think it better portrays Arnolds age in T2. The DX10 headsculpt is without a doubt a better likeness, but a few more wrinkles here in there would be ideal.

Thanks guys, i'm wondering if the eyes repaint doesn't help the likeness better here.

Here's a pics update.
I remade the blood completelty. It was too dark red before and made if more fresh.

Beware nudity pics here :)

P1050761.jpg

P1050759.jpg

Back