Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, just took the glasses off my T2 and noticed a little black dot by his nose. It is very tiny and looks like a black mole but Im sure that it wasnt there before the glasses. Its driving me crazy now. :gah:If it was put there by the glasses how could I try to get it off?
The dot in question....
j0z66f.jpg

34tpc.jpg

I can see it but just barely, if it bothers you maybe try a dry Q-tip first and use a little pressure to remove it, if it is paint from the glasses that should be all that is needed to remove it. If that dont work maybe try a wet Q-tip and rub it gently but don't use chemicals just water.

Yeah Its harder to see in pics then in hand. Thanks I will try the q tip thing. It really is small but it is pitch black and throws everything off. My OCD is really kicking in lol.

Yeah Its harder to see in pics then in hand. Thanks I will try the q tip thing. It really is small but it is pitch black and throws everything off. My OCD is really kicking in lol.

No problem:hi5: hope it works, its the most gentle way to remove it with out chance of damaging the figure. As for your OCD I completely understand as it would likely annoy me to which is why I don't pose my figures with glasses or in extreme poses and will never put on black clothes that may stain a figure:cuckoo: My displays may not be as cool as they could because of it but thats a trade off I'm happy with.

I need a little help here guys, I have got a fresh Erick Sosa sculpt and sent it to Nathan for paint. Deal is Nathan doesnt have a superman body for reference for dremmelling the head properly... can anyone please be kind enough to check how the Superman head & neck/head joint plug fits into the HT T1 Arnie T800 figure and tell me?

Thanks so much, I will be really obliged. and clear pictures of the fit will be great if possible! Really need help on this guys! Thanks :wave

mine should be here in a about a week and its driving me crazy! :panic: which one should i get next, or should i make a custom police shootout from termianator 1?

YOUЯ MOMi;4728558 said:
mine should be here in a about a week and its driving me crazy! :panic: which one should i get next, or should i make a custom police shootout from termianator 1?

I'll sell you mine if the offer is right.

Guys ordered a leather jacket set and its dam small for my T800 any ideas or anyone got a spare leather jacket for a t800 ?
Ebay has them :3

Well I tried the qtip thing. I think it might have made it a little better....still a small dot there though.:( Oh well I will live with it.:monkey2

I would get skin color paint and just put a dot where its at

I use rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip for unpainted heads or bodys to clean them but I don't recommend it for painted heads as I'm not sure what would happen.

And then I finally got it :3 now for the dx and T1 lol. Just one
question... how do I get the pegs out of the wrist? :bunnydanc

Back