Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 1st one :nana: Hands look purple but that's just what the flash did to them for some reason :dunno
t22.jpg

Is that the DX or a custom?
:bunnydanc

Definitely picking up the DX T-800, but I'm wondering if I should sell my MMS 117 for a second DX T-800 or use the funds to help pay for my first 1/4 figure... Thoughts?

Are you using DX01 gloves?

It's a custom, is the DX out yet ?
The gloves are from DX01 Joker I think, They look black in the flesh so to speak.
I got 3 hands from flebay, I think these are the same ?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Hot-...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3cc88ec0ce

Couple more pics without flash>
arnie02small.jpg
arnie01small.jpg

Exactly. Those DX01 gloves are Purple not black. They had some discolouration issues if I'm not mistaken that's why they look black but you can make out the actual colour in the flash.

Anyone to confirm this ^ ?

Ah that explains alot, They look pretty good on him I think, I still need to put the tshirt on him for the police shoot out or I prob just use my new one and pose him with the above, Use the black tshirt one for the bike :naughty

Last edited:
Ah that explains alot, They look pretty good on him I think, I still need to put the key shirt on him for the police shoot out or I prob just use my new one and pose him with the above, Use the black tshirt one for the bike :naughty

How about these? :D (HT Red Skull)

RS.png

pescadio1707127.jpg

pescadio17071210.jpg

pescadio17071229.jpg

pescadio17071230.jpg

pescadio17071232.jpg

This is pretty much complete. Bought it off Vialli, who himself commissioned it from Maxx Replicas, and then I finished off the elevator including the ceiling. The ceiling can be switched out with battledamaged versions and the light on the right hand side can be made hang inside the elevator. More pics to follow at some stage.

Last edited:
pescadio1707127.jpg

pescadio17071210.jpg

pescadio17071229.jpg

pescadio17071230.jpg

pescadio17071232.jpg

This is pretty much complete. Bought it off Vialli, who himself commissioned it from Maxx Replicas, and then I finished off the elevator including the ceiling. The ceiling can be switched out with battledamaged versions and the light on the right hand side can be made hang inside the elevator. More pics to follow at some stage.

:panic: :horror :thud:

THAT is unreal, Andrew.
Congrats on that AWESOME display, buddy.
:hi5:

Thanks lads. Just looking at Sarah Connor I think I'll need to update her at some point, theres been another female body since she came out that has improved shoulders. She could do with a boob reduction aswell....

That is an epic display dude, wow just wow:thud: The look is just right and the details are great with the elevader controls and stickers and the broken glass on the floor:clap Congrats:hi5:

That is friggin retardedly amazing. As I was scrolling through the photos all I was hearing was the sounds of the T1000 blades coming through the elevator roof.

That is friggin retardedly amazing. As I was scrolling through the photos all I was hearing was the sounds of the T1000 blades coming through the elevator roof.

:exactly: And it was to recreate that part that I felt a more complete elevator was a must. Thusly I have an alternate ceiling with stab holes and bullet holes in it. The T-1000s sword arm can fit through the stab holes. I've taken pics of that already but I want to do fresh ones.

Back