Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....I paid more than that for mine and I have no regrets. Its incredible and absolutely perfect scale for HT figures. I just pray I never drop it as it would smash into pieces.

Yeah well, we all know you have a disorder a-dev :D

edit: On a more serious note, I would too pay that amount, but you need to pay about as much for someone to build it if you like me have no time to do it yourself. And then it will cost about 800-1000 dollars.. And for me that is too much... But man, I would love one!

I got this figure from a fellow board member last week. WOW!!! The likeness is astonishing. As well, it's my first Arnold body. That thing is heavy! It has me wanting more Terminator figures. This and the t1000 is worth every penny you may pay.

Yeah well, we all know you have a disorder a-dev :D

edit: On a more serious note, I would too pay that amount, but you need to pay about as much for someone to build it if you like me have no time to do it yourself. And then it will cost about 800-1000 dollars.. And for me that is too much... But man, I would love one!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxm-cVCdziI[/ame]

:lol

Yeah though you have a point. Having to commission someone to assemble and paint would bring the cost up too much.

I'm still building my Fatboy, I went to put the decals on one part and they were so old and brittle they just disintegrated :thud:
Luckily I made a scan of them and photo shopped them (took bloody hours lol) Just need to get someone with a decent printer setup to print me off some hi quality new ones.

Oh and authentic number plate inc plus custom one:

Last edited:
T1all_T2_Skeleton.jpg

T2_Skeleton_T1.jpg

my t2 is lower than t1.
:(

they are already all on t1 bodies and foot pegs, but t1 variants also have empty boots with feet in them, i guess it makes them taller :)

Terminator down:monkey2 This happened last night and he is one of my all time favorites. He fell from about 5' height which is about 30 feet in sixth scale. I'm so careful with my hot toys but I put him on the dresser and put a 1/6th indian motorcycle next to him and I went into the next room and the bike fell over knocking him off:slap any ideas on how to fix this or should I just wait til kaustic plastic come out with those super muscle bodys this march?

I don't think glue will fix that. Or maybe the old tube I'm still using has lost all its effectiveness - I can't even fix a NECA figure with it, might aswell be trying pritt stick.

Thanks ecko,I can try that fix easy but I have question and concerns about it. One being what is the best super glue and Two this guy is not light and I'm not sure the glue will hold long term. I don't want to end up with a statue that you cant pose.

Hope you’ll be able to get that fixed. :/ If not, doesn’t Hot Toys offer muscular True Type bodies these days (I think the number is “TTM-19”)? My Hot Toys Ripley figure fell off a shelf once and the right leg broke off at the knee joint.

What I did was get a 1mm hand-drill, drill a hole in both halves of the broken ball joint, and use a 1mm metal pin and super-glued that in. It works great actually, and the knee joint works again, but I’ll try to find a True Type body as a replacement anyway.

I like the read up on that loctite, thanks very much david and thanks to all who have replyed:)that glue seems like a good option!

Back