Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4526-1.jpg

IMG_4536-1.jpg

IMG_4537-1.jpg

Great custom work! Which body did u use? It looks much "thinner" and accurate...

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could still get the coomodel bandolier / M79 set?

Have you tryed eBay, if all fails there's normally someone on there I'm actually about to sell my T800 with the COO Gatling gun & bag. I bought the HT bandboiler for mine. It'll be sad to let it go but I just won't have the room for it anymore with everything I've got coming & I could definitely do with the funds to be honest.

Heard rumors of a Terminator BD figure to be announced by HT this year. Now this is rumors from them collectors in HK so lets keep our fingers crossed.

Meanwhile time to bump this thread up with more pictures

Have you tryed eBay, if all fails there's normally someone on there I'm actually about to sell my T800 with the COO Gatling gun & bag. I bought the HT bandboiler for mine. It'll be sad to let it go but I just won't have the room for it anymore with everything I've got coming & I could definitely do with the funds to be honest.

Bandboiler? :rotfl

Wow, that T-1000 looks interesting. I'd like to see more pictures of that, have you posted more somewhere?

Is it just split further, then some extra liquid metal in the middle and then a touch-up on the paint?

Back