Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep great stuff. This look is just essential. Whatever you have him standing on makes a nice floor too incidentally.

Ever wonder what the T-1000 would end up looking like if the T-800 had used the mini-gun on him?

Great stuff Endo mate!

Y'know, now as I have the Enterbay to represent the black t-shirt look, I may finally convert my HT 1/6th over to the Cyberdyne look. Hmm....

HT_T-800_75.jpg

HT_T-800_77.jpg

On the last I played with simple things, I think they turned out great imo:

HT_T-800_65.jpg

HT_T-800_73.jpg

HT_T-800_76.jpg

Cool pics! Ready for action. :clap:clap:clap

I'm sure I remember seeing in this thread someone who had put a T2 on a T1 body and that it had looked better, well IMO anyway! But I can't find the pics etc. Any help would be great!
Thanks

Sure, mate.
Knock yourself out:

28022011409.jpg

But the neck looks the same, imo the pants look way better and of course having both the same height now.

But that occured out of an emergency, since my T2 took a plunge from a top shelf, towering even a bit over me and I already stay on 6´4".
:lol

I would have bought him in the first place but I couldn't stand the headsculpt. I't doesn't resemble Arnie at all IMO, even the Dutch headsculpt does more. Don't get me wrong the rest is fantastic but the head... naaaaahh... X(

Why do people compare 1/4 to 1/6? I hate 1/4 so I’m bias anyway.
When the price of this figure surpasses the Enterbay attempt, people will only buy it as they can’t afford the best one lol

I would have bought him in the first place but I couldn't stand the headsculpt. I't doesn't resemble Arnie at all IMO, even the Dutch headsculpt does more. Don't get me wrong the rest is fantastic but the head... naaaaahh... X(

Yeah Dutch was bad but its the neck whats the problem, and it still looks better than the Enterbay's bastard of a creation.

Why do people compare 1/4 to 1/6? I hate 1/4 so I’m bias anyway.
When the price of this figure surpasses the Enterbay attempt, people will only buy it as they can’t afford the best one lol

Yeah Dutch was bad but its the neck whats the problem, and it still looks better than the Enterbay's bastard of a creation.

You have seen the in-hand pics right? No more huge forehead and it greatly surpasses HT quality. I dont normally like Enterbay stuff but they'e shaping up.

Back