Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In regards to the T1 police shootout, i'd be happy if HT just released an accessory pack with the weapons, clothes, sunnies. There is not much change prior to the shootout to the shootout.

Why would they miss out on the opportunity to cash in big on a 200 dollar figure? Look at the entire Iron Man line...

No way they'd do that, and honestly I'd prefer to have a full figure rather than a pack of accessoires :)

Plus I think there would be hair differences. Maybe HT keeps po shooter in its back pocket for a bit. play it when they release a not well received piece.

Why would they miss out on the opportunity to cash in big on a 200 dollar figure? Look at the entire Iron Man line...

No way they'd do that, and honestly I'd prefer to have a full figure rather than a pack of accessoires :)

If I hadn’t already built a T1 Police Shoot Out custom already I'd rather had gone with an accessory pack. If you've already got the Tech Noir version then you've already got the head, body, pants, and boots. The only other things you need in a accessory pack would be the Gargoyle Glasses (they'd have to be special made to fit the head), T-shirt, Leather biker jacket, a pair of full fingered gloves and the two weapons (AR-18 and the SPAS-12) and you've have it.

As for the T2 Cyberdyne Shoot out accessory pack, it should have been easy for Hot Toys they've already got half the pieces made, the grenade launcher, the mini gun, may be even the smoke grenade launcher, and plenty of black gloved hands. Most people who customized their own T-2 like me just got everything (but I got mine sets through a second party) from COO Models (Grenade launcher, grenade, bandolier, Mini gun, and weapons bag), except for the hands (EBay or trades) and had a custom Cyberdyn shoot out easy.

Now as for mid to half destroyed versions, yah I agree we'd need a second figure from Hot Toys for each, the Heads, Limbs, clothes, would all be completely different and have different stages of damage after the shoot out scenes were over . Different heads, hands, and possible clothes would need to be included.

Dude I cant even find my post on there now. Im not on FB a lot so I may be not looking in hte right place but I dont think so. Did they seriously delete it?:lol:mad:

If you're who I think you are, it's still there. They didn't delete it. They also didn't delete my telling that Barry a-hole that he has so much sand in his [word that rhymes with "gagina"] that Israelis and Palestinians keep trying to build settlements there...at least, they haven't deleted that yet.

If I hadn’t already built a T1 Police Shoot Out custom already I'd rather had gone with an accessory pack. If you've already got the Tech Noir version then you've already got the head, body, pants, and boots. The only other things you need in a accessory pack would be the Gargoyle Glasses (they'd have to be special made to fit the head), T-shirt, Leather biker jacket, a pair of full fingered gloves and the two weapons (AR-18 and the SPAS-12) and you've have it.

As for the T2 Cyberdyne Shoot out accessory pack, it should have been easy for Hot Toys they've already got half the pieces made, the grenade launcher, the mini gun, may be even the smoke grenade launcher, and plenty of black gloved hands. Most people who customized their own T-2 like me just got everything (but I got mine sets through a second party) from COO Models (Grenade launcher, grenade, bandolier, Mini gun, and weapons bag), except for the hands (EBay or trades) and had a custom Cyberdyn shoot out easy.

Now as for mid to half destroyed versions, yah I agree we'd need a second figure from Hot Toys for each, the Heads, Limbs, clothes, would all be completely different and have different stages of damage after the shoot out scenes were over . Different heads, hands, and possible clothes would need to be included.

exactly my point :)

I for one do NOT want a ''costume pack'' or any crap like that. There is no reason not to release them. They will sell out. Giiiranteed!

If you're who I think you are, it's still there. They didn't delete it. They also didn't delete my telling that Barry a-hole that he has so much sand in his [word that rhymes with "gagina"] that Israelis and Palestinians keep trying to build settlements there...at least, they haven't deleted that yet.

Oh ok. I did go back there and leave another one though

Yo, man. What´s yer nick there?!
I´ll hit you up accompany you, comment on your post at HT, whadda ya think?!

I dont have a nick. Its Michael Wheeler. Ive been leaving a post everyday and been getting comments too, I dont think its going to do anything Im just doing it to do it. Feel free to comment

edit: Im getting harassed too apparently :lol People are going on and on about that BD head you get with T1. That you can just bash one together even though its not a proper Police Shoot out fig. So annoying,

Last edited:
Hey guys! It's my impression or some T800 figures have a slimmer neck then others? Look:

DSCN3396.jpg

3.jpg

That one does seem to have an unusually skinny neck. It might be possible to pad it out though. Remove the head and insert bluetack or something?

That one does seem to have an unusually skinny neck. It might be possible to pad it out though. Remove the head and insert bluetack or something?

The figure isn't mine! Not yet! I just want to know if someone had this problem or if this is just a impression that I had looking at the pics!

Back