Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if thats all it is I wish they'd just say that. But is anyone even asking on their Facebook? (I'm not a member) I dunno am I just completely biased and overestimating the demand for more Terminator figures?

I dunno. I have a Facebook account but never posted on it.:lol My fiance put it together. We should start a BD T1 AND T2 T-800 petition thread. Do they even work anyway? We should just start one for the hell of it.

Just saw this posted on their FB.

''Just wondering if we will be getting an announcement for a Battle Damaged T-800 and a Police Shootout T-800 for the T2 20th Aniversary? We really need those!''

Like it!

Edit, It's gone now...:(:slap:gah:

I don't think a petition thread here would be of any real use. Theres always that 'Where is BD T-800?' thread we could resurrect

Why doesn't Hot Toys respond to messages? They could atleast confirm if the line is over or not. It's so frusterating not knowing anything.:gah::dunno

I´d say one post to HT´s facebook accompanied by others, who comment on it, strictly positive, would do a thing, but the problem again is:
If we do such thing and HT also has something in the pipeline for the 20th Anniversary, it´s for nothing.
But if we do nothing because of that thought, or logic, cause of the chance for HT and yadda yadda and the Anniversary passes and nothing happens it´s utter BS too.
Murphy´s Law sucks...
:lol

I'm pretty sure the BD T-800 will come in time.. If we got him last year, his exposed endoskeleton wouldn't have the awesome metallic look like what we're seeing in some of the latest HT releases, like the new Mark II armor, Cap's shiny shield, Spiderman's reflective webbing, etc.. HT didn't do metallic stuff until very recently so I'm pretty sure they didn't want to waste the BD T-800 with a flat silver paint job..

I'm pretty sure the BD T-800 will come in time.. If we got him last year, his exposed endoskeleton wouldn't have the awesome metallic look like what we're seeing in some of the latest HT releases, like the new Mark II armor, Cap's shiny shield, Spiderman's reflective webbing, etc.. HT didn't do metallic stuff until very recently so I'm pretty sure they didn't want to waste the BD T-800 with a flat silver paint job..

Good thought, let´s hope HT thinks kinda of the same way...

I don't think a petition thread here would be of any real use. Theres always that 'Where is BD T-800?' thread we could resurrect

Didnt know there was one. Why dont we all just continually post on their Facebook page until we get some kind of reaction. Its wouldnt hurt. Of course Id have to leard how to use mine:lol

There! My first Facebook post. They'll see what I wrote and we'll be hearing an announcement next week or so!:lol

Well done Fiend! You can make it so. I'm going to assume by default that if these figures happen its because of you....and Butters!:yess: :wink1:

Seriously though it can't do any harm so by all means.

Well done Fiend! You can make it so. I'm going to assume by default that if these figures happen its because of you....and Butters!:yess: :wink1:

What? What? In the... :dunno

There! My first Facebook post. They'll see what I wrote and we'll be hearing an announcement next week or so!:lol

You better come through man! *raises fist in anger*

I've been trying to sift through 100s of pages in this thread, but couldn't find any info on this...

Does anyone have a link or info where I can get any minigun ammo bag? It doesn't have to be the exact one, just something close to it.

I just saw that thread Butters put together:lol

I've been trying to sift through 100s of pages in this thread, but couldn't find any info on this...

Does anyone have a link or info where I can get any minigun ammo bag? It doesn't have to be the exact one, just something close to it.

https://www.toys2.net/home.php This place used to have one. If not just type in duffel bag or something on ebay Im sure something will come up, thats what I did when I needed and ammo bag but not for the T-800

Hey guys! I'm almost getting my T-800 T2. Here we go!:panic:

Almost as in its in the mail on its way to you or your almost done saving up for it or something? Well...either way good for you man!:hi5:

In regards to the T1 police shootout, i'd be happy if HT just released an accessory pack with the weapons, clothes, sunnies. There is not much change prior to the shootout to the shootout.

Back