Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, we really need a young connor so we can pose this iconic poster!
If it came with an extra sarah head with this look it would even justify a price around 140
He means the handgun should be in his pants, not just under his belt.

Terminator2.jpg

Ok guys, we really need a young connor so we can pose this iconic poster!
If it came with an extra sarah head with this look it would even justify a price around 140

Why would you want that kid?
There is nothing special or "cool" about him.

Besdes, that poster is not iconic at all, I see it first time in my life.

I would have them rather make something else than that.

Why would you want that kid?
There is nothing special or "cool" about him.

Besdes, that poster is not iconic at all, I see it first time in my life.

I would have them rather make something else than that.

Why would you want that kid?:slap That kid is John Conner , leader of the Resistance . that kid is the reason why these Terminators are sent back through time , he is the key to the future . :exactly:

John Conner is a must have figure and i freakin want one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you want that kid?:slap That kid is John Conner , leader of the Resistance . that kid is the reason why these Terminators are sent back through time , he is the key to the future . :exactly:

John Conner is a must have figure and i freakin want one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right about that, but not as a full figure.
Maybe if they do a future T2 Connor and little Connor as Accessory, I guess that would be awesome.

On what Mister Wright here said: Meh...big time Meh.

I've go over 50.. most of them are Medicom (Rah an PBM Kamen Riders) and a few HT and sideshow.

But at the moment ive got the HT bug and i have it BAD! I already have 3 items i want that are already out that are lined up to be bought in the next month and a few released in the next few months.

As well as some more Kamen Riders and Ultraman :(

Bloody toys!

I have over 500 1/6 figures, been collecting for over 15 years. What does that have to do with wanting to complete your Terminator Collection. I would love a young John Conners on his motorcycle. :yess:

It has everything to do with it. See, I guessed how many toys you have (a lot) by just your wanted figure.
Because for you, as you have almost everything, you want smth you dont have, John Connor.

I would have them rather release more notable characters than small John. Like braveheart, a Samurai, etc...

It has everything to do with it. See, I guessed how many toys you have (a lot) by just your wanted figure.
Because for you, as you have almost everything, you want smth you dont have, John Connor.

I would have them rather release more notable characters than small John. Like braveheart, a Samurai, etc...

What....:monkey1

If you click on the link below this...
My collection, just click on the link below.

https://www.slide.com/r/0hHOKqMl0D9Om...?referrer=emcd

You will see most of what I had two years ago. I just started buying Hot Toys and just have mostly the Termintor line. So I would like to complete it. There are alot of new Hot Toys I would like to have, but just don't want to spend that kind of money. So I pick and choice. Believe me if Hot Toys did a John Connors a lot of collectors would buy it. As far as 'more notable characters' if Hot Toy plans on doing them, me wanting Connors isn't going to get in the way.

If you click on the link below this...
My collection, just click on the link below.

https://www.slide.com/r/0hHOKqMl0D9Om...?referrer=emcd

You will see most of what I had two years ago. I just started buying Hot Toys and just have mostly the Termintor line. So I would like to complete it. There are alot of new Hot Toys I would like to have, but just don't want to spend that kind of money. So I pick and choice. Believe me if Hot Toys did a John Connors a lot of collectors would buy it. As far as 'more notable characters' if Hot Toy plans on doing them, me wanting Connors isn't going to get in the way.

Do you have to have a account on slide to view as a guest?

The link just takes me to their home page.

edit: nvm, the one in your sig works. :duff

Back