Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you guys have experience with actual 1/6 gloves?!
Found several on the bay and they totally would look great, cause they look like leather and Arnold´s hands would fit well in those I guess:
https://cgi.ebay.de/3R-1-6-GM607-Bl...079?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f063fd847

Endo, it kind of just depends on what type of hands you are using just for the fingers to slip on, I've done them with out cut offs and it works great but you might have to cut fingers loose which you might not what to do, preference area of the collector but that would be the option unless you get the TT body hands with the fingers being spread out all ready.

Other than that, I would just get Cobra Trooper gloves, someone might have all ready said that, I just scanned past a couple pages.

Hot Toys Joker, Chris Redfield and John Conner on the next page. :duff
https://www.redplanettoys.com/lg_uni_modern_3.html

Last edited:
I just got me those:

DSCN1165.jpg

DSCN1166.jpg

I think they look really great ad after looking at others I wanted, I saw that those were kinda see through, but these now are great.
Can´t wait to get those, try´em on and combine all to the cyberdyne T-800

MMS 136 vs MMS 117

Who wins?

Wins what?
I enjoy the MMS136 more as its my favourite look of the Terminator and is from my favourite Terminator film.
Ive waited for sooooooo long for this figure to become a reality...and its better than I ever imagined.

Thought about that also, but the sculpt I have would be way to hard and when I wanted to get those those guns to be gripped, they would break for sure.
You have experience with those gloves, TFG?

Yeah, I have a similar pair that im using for a freddy krugar glove.
I couldnt put it on the hand without cutting the glove fingers off(im going to sculpt and paint the fingers to match the glove)
So yeah, basically, from my experience they dont work :(

I couldnt put it on the hand without cutting the glove fingers off(im going to sculpt and paint the fingers to match the glove)

Those gloves are made for those bendy hands, the ones with the wire in them. And even then their hard to put on. That Punisher figure 'Saves' comes with them I believe. Maybe you can ask them on that thread how well they work.

Those gloves are made for those bendy hands, the ones with the wire in them. And even then their hard to put on. That Punisher figure 'Saves' comes with them I believe. Maybe you can ask them on that thread how well they work.

They are actually the best bendy hands I've come across yet, although the skin tone wouldn't match but I don't see that being a problem since they will be fully gloved. I used them on my Nomak customs besides having them on the Saves figure as well.

They are actually the best bendy hands I've come across yet, although the skin tone wouldn't match but I don't see that being a problem since they will be fully gloved. I used them on my Nomak customs besides having them on the Saves figure as well.

Thanks Skiman, good to know. So are they different then the bendy hands we're us to? I'm only familar with the dragon ones.

Last edited:
Thanks Skidman, good to know. So are they different then the bendy hands we're us to? I'm only familar with the dragon ones.

:lol yea way different, better than the Drago, Saturday Toys and *gulp* Hot Toys actually.

I thought I was definitely going to have to replace them but once I bought a couple sets from TA just for the gloves portion of the hands, heck I just kept on the hands and let them be. Awesome for griping weapons, etc... as well as they should be since they are bendy but I've seen some fail badly in the past even though that's what they are meant for.

:lol yea way different, better than the Drago, Saturday Toys and *gulp* Hot Toys actually.

I thought I was definitely going to have to replace them but once I bought a couple sets from TA just for the gloves portion of the hands, heck I just kept on the hands and let them be. Awesome for griping weapons, etc... as well as they should be since they are bendy but I've seen some fail badly in the past even though that's what they are meant for.

:lol Sorry, fixed. So they come with the gloves already on. That's got to be a big help.

Those bendy hands are pretty nice, but I've had a Dragon and a few DC 13" figures fingers split open when bend for a very long time.

Alright, man.
Thx for the heads up.
I guess I´ll make it work somehow, but can´t actually wait for the gloves, since they look really like the real deal.

Received my ammo bag today, it´s more that normal olive color, and originally a gasmask bag, but no problem, since they received it from a army weapons bunker back at Enrique´s, maybe I keep it that way, or stain it with coffee, or real color and also the general form is way more than this kinda long-formed carrier most guys here have and it has a real entry for the ammo chain.
Looks great...

Pics comin´once my gloves arrived for a first look.
:)
Thx everyone for the help.
:hi5:

Back