Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think iv posted my T-800 pics here yet. I think i did one with Falconer but anyway...

spa4494.jpg

spa4475.jpg

spa4476.jpg

spa4474.jpg

spa4456.jpg

spa4380.jpg

spa4168.jpg

spa4159.jpg

spa4165.jpg

I did this version as a custom figure back when the HT Dutch was released...
I used the rubber Dutch body, amputated a T700 arm and fitted that with a hinge at the elbow, used Staurday Toys jeans, HT Brando boots, a bootleg re-cast of the Sideshow shotgun and even got a second Dutch head and did a battle damaged head to swap it out to (didn't copy that though did you Hot Toys!). And I even had a spare mini-gun which sweetend the deal to the guy I sold it to (in Mexico I think!)
Dizzy

I did this version as a custom figure back when the HT Dutch was released...
I used the rubber Dutch body, amputated a T700 arm and fitted that with a hinge at the elbow, used Staurday Toys jeans, HT Brando boots, a bootleg re-cast of the Sideshow shotgun and even got a second Dutch head and did a battle damaged head to swap it out to (didn't copy that though did you Hot Toys!). And I even had a spare mini-gun which sweetend the deal to the guy I sold it to (in Mexico I think!)
Dizzy

I remember that. Was that before the Neca one too? It really made me want a T-800 figure representing that scene. I was supremely excited when I saw the HT figure previewed for the first time and saw that the endo-arm scene was possible.

Do you think this figure will be worth if Hot Toys release an imminent DX BD version?

:huh Who cares, it's an awesome figure on it's own.

Yeah, its awesome, thats the problem. These figures are expensive, Im not sure if I should buy it or buy other figure and wait for a DX release of this one. :gah: your advice?

Funny, now that you mention it, I've picked up (and kept!) all the Arnold Hot Toys figures so far with decent likenesses--Dutch and the two T-800s. And each one is great in its own way.

He really is the single movie star best suited to this type of toy, in my opinion.

dudes just saw this on aots
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/svOlz2ei4Yk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I saw T1 T-800 today and to be honest I like the T2 version better. I know that T1 just came out and a lot of fans are in heaven and cannot be objective at all but I still say that T2 sculpt is better.

I saw T1 T-800 today and to be honest I like the T2 version better. I know that T1 just came out and a lot of fans are in heaven and cannot be objective at all but I still say that T2 sculpt is better.

Yup, I agree.
The T1 version is really nice but the T2 looks even better (amazingly painted and texturized headsculp) and more represenative IMO

Back