Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i was...until i opened the T1000 from the same seller :monkey4

the regular head, and all the motorcycle gear was GONE...i'm a bit pissed about that.
both figures were up for bid, and both said they came with all the original accessories...one comes with extra, and one comes with half...WTF???:mad:

T800 - :yess:
T1000 - :panic:

W.T.H.
:thud:

Upping something on eBay and then not specifiying this?
T-800: lucky, T-1000: what should we call it...cheated?

Like:"I'm sell more with Arnie, he should be lucky", or what?!
Damn!!!

He didn't specify what would be missing from the T-1000??

nope, the listing said it comes with all original accessories.

anyway, last night i contacted the seller, asking what happened to half of my order, and he told me he figured i would contact him, and he had already put together the biker T1000 on a ht body, and that he's going to send it to me, with the extra body. :yess:

nope, the listing said it comes with all original accessories.

anyway, last night i contacted the seller, asking what happened to half of my order, and he told me he figured i would contact him, and he had already put together the biker T1000 on a ht body, and that he's going to send it to me, with the extra body. :yess:

I repeat:
Dude, seriously?
You´re one lucky mofo.

:rotfl

Seriously, congrats, buddy.
Would love to have this stuff here in germany too.
:(

I'll be glad to finally put this guy on this HD.

TamiyaHarley016.jpg

TamiyaHarley017.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/D8THAXh3geI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/D8THAXh3geI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Say... That's a nice bike...

Hi guys this is my first post here in this website. I'm from Thailand, just want to tell and show you some pics of my T-800.

I bought Arnie as my new year gift. The price was 6,200 THB (about 203USD) and it was the last one in the store.

This Arnie BLEW ME AWAY, best figure I ever had.

(and I apologize for the spelling & grammar mistakes, I kind of suck at grammar T_T)

Here some pics I took him inside and outside my house.

My doorman ^^

You are terminated!

My next plan is armed him with M79, kick ass Gatling, and bike with hot chick. (feel happy but sorry to my wallet XD )

Hi guys this is my first post here in this website. I'm from Thailand, just want to tell and show you some pics of my T-800.

I bought Arnie as my new year gift. The price was 6,200 THB (about 203USD) and it was the last one in the store.

(and I apologize for the spelling & grammar mistakes, I kind of suck at grammar T_T)

Congrads, you're the first person I've seen put both endo and battle damaged arm on the same figure. :clap

My doorman ^^

You are terminated!

My next plan is armed him with M79, kick ass Gatling, and bike with hot chick. (feel happy but sorry to my wallet XD )

Welcome, buddy.

Great pics, love especially the flexing, Hitler killing and T1 repair arm on him.
Hope you make yourself comfy here.

Excellent pictures! Very funny! :lol

I'd love to get one of these figures! Got a few Terminator items to sell if anyone is interested!

Bri:panic:

Back